Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Uber drivers please see attached and keep Woking moving! Some good incentives on offer at the moment. Reading incentive is also running at slightly higher rate! Remember you are perfectly legal operating in both these areas and report any BC"s/private hire who are abusive or aggressive. Record dates /times / number plates and remain professional and non violent at all times. Carry your driving license, PCO license and insurance documents at all times. Be lucky! :)

Attachments

· Registered
62 Posts
All Uber drivers please see attached and keep Woking moving! Some good incentives on offer at the moment. Reading incentive is also running at slightly higher rate! Remember you are perfectly legal operating in both these areas and report any BC"s/private hire who are abusive or aggressive. Record dates /times / number plates and remain professional and non violent at all times. Carry your driving license, PCO license and insurance documents at all times. Be lucky! :)
Can TFLTPH licensed PHV's work there or do we need a Woking license?

· Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just confirmed by tfl twitter feed. Thanks "davethecabby"

Thanks Ben
Do you work for uber?
Thought Woking had own licensing area bit like Southend?
Local authority's issue their own licenses but you are able to work in other areas as long as you meet the triple licensing criteria as per my previous post. No I DO NOT work for Uber. They recruit mainly IT/PR I would assume and have no skills or experience in either.

Attachments

· Registered
62 Posts
Just confirmed by tfl twitter feed. Thanks "davethecabby"

Local authority's issue their own licenses but you are able to work in other areas as long as you meet the triple licensing criteria as per my previous post. No I DO NOT work for Uber. They recruit mainly IT/PR I would assume and have no skills or experience in either.
So why are you the flag waver for such a dishonest and shameless company like puber then?
You know and TfL know that cross boarder hiring is something they have lost control of and puber are taking advantage.
Good luck with the kitchens

· Premium Member
6,527 Posts
Even stealing our sayings now , wow you really want to be like real taxi drivers.

· Premium Member
989 Posts
Can TFLTPH licensed PHV's work there or do we need a Woking license?
You are not legal to work even in London, as booking is technically accepted by the driver at very first and not by the operator as per law, but TfL pretends that they don't know how the uber app works, so you are allowed to play the same comedy anywhere you like.

· Banned
4,857 Posts
Ben said a few weeks back that he is also a freelance photographer.
He must be really successful at it if hes driving for uber. Then again, yesterday he logged off to pick up his 6 pm customer. He was back on here at 6:20, so obviously it was a worthwhile ride. Definitely someone Id listen to and take advice from. One sharp cookie is our Ben.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.