Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i had my first mean rider this morning. she told me to take another way that my navi was not telling me, and then had an attitude the WHOLE TIME about giving me directions?!?!? like if you are gonna take me another way then dont be nasty about having to tell me where?!?!?! i dont know where i am, im somewhere in the county and i rely on my navi?!?!?!?!

so after an EXCRUCIATING thirty-some minute drive ALL THE WAY ACROSS BALTIMORE she barely says bye to me and slams my door. so i go to pick up the next dude and he finds something. SHE LEFT A SLEEVE OF WHAT APPEARS TO BE CREDIT CARDS AND ID'S IN THE BACKSEAT. (like one of those things you get from the bank) HA

SERVES YOU RIGHT LADY

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha probably not. when she gets in touch with me she can give me her address and ill just stick it in an envelop and send it to her or something like that. i already asked support if they'd pay for it so who knows. I MEAN I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN BE SO RUDE XD

·
Registered
735 Posts
Take it easy. When you are realy far from where she lives drop it at a police station maybe. Or even better trash it. What sleeve? She will most likely get replacement cards. Do not mail it to her

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Why did you report it? I'd have dropped that crap at a police station FAR from where ever the hell I picked her up from. NOW you're going to foot the bill for postage to return this woman's crap? AND go through the trouble of mailing it? Do you like abuse?

·
Registered
705 Posts
How's it karma if you're going the mail what she forgot to her doorstep? Rookie mistake reporting it. Uber will pay you zero dollars and now you have to somehow return it to the *****.
Next time that happens, you'll know what to do.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i mean im new to this so i didnt know. i just think its funny that she needed it (apparently it was her work key card) and she couldnt work that day because she didnt have it. i figure that was the karma lol

so she was supposed to text me when she got home and when i went out this evening i told her id stop by and SHE NEVER TEXTED ME XD like bye

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'll see if i hear back from her today. i dont mind taking it to her house address but her work is like FOREVER LONG AWAY and no thank you. :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts