Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied with a 2005 Town And Country and it worked just fine. The TandC started having a/c problems so I found a new van. Its a 2005 Dodge Caravan and the website won't let me load it on. Say it needs to be a 2009 or newer caravan. I tried to add a Town and Country and it says it needs to be 2011 and newer. Am I screwed? This is my only form of pay and I maxed out a credit card switching vans. Won't have food on table if I don't get paid next thursday.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's eligible BEFORE signing up for uber. But it isnt AFTER you have an account. My town and country is ineligible but I used it at first.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks I'm giving it a try. I was thinking I'd need to make a new account and delete the first one some how. We will see what their response is. I'll let you guys know.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No one did that on the first one. I just registered online and sent in insurance and registration and they approved me.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"This is Betoven from Activation Team, happy to help.

Thanks for reaching out and for submitting your documents. I have added this new vehicle and its documents to your account. You may now drive this vehicle, hope to see you on the road.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Betoven"

Fantastic. Answered in in 2 hours flat. Love uber.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts