Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so long story short, my daughter was late to soccer practice last night due to my client's incompetence. He didn't tell me until halfway through the trip that he thinks he entered the wrong address. We wasted 15 minutes looking for the proper location. Wasting my time is one thing. Wasting my daughter's time is totally unacceptable. I went back and one starred his sorry arse.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Same, but different...
Had to pickup my wife after my last stop. I left enough time so that if I ended anywhere I could get back up to north valley (AZ).
Can't find the PAX, just about to cancel, she's mad she had to start chasing after the car. (Should have cancelled there).
Sure enough headed the other way. I got this.
Oh can we make a quick stop?
You have to make it quick, I have somewhere I need to be.
Right here at this pot dispensary, and she jumps out of the car.
I would have driven away, but she left her bags in my car (valuable lesson learned there - for lots of reasons).
30 min later...
Oh they make us turn our phones off in there, was it really 30 min?
Yeah, and now my car smells like smoked pot.

We exchanged 1 star ratings, and still making it up to my wife.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Same, but different...
Had to pickup my wife after my last stop. I left enough time so that if I ended anywhere I could get back up to north valley (AZ).
Can't find the PAX, just about to cancel, she's mad she had to start chasing after the car. (Should have cancelled there).
I would have driven away, but she left her bags in my car (valuable lesson learned there - for lots of reasons).
30 min later...

Yeah... never allow a pax to "anchor" your car with personal belongings. If pax gets out then so does all their shit.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
I had a pax do that once, left her purse in the car even after I told her twice to take her purse with her. She had to run back in the house.

She was shocked when I told her the ride was canceled.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Picked up a couple at 11:00 pm from one of the richest parts of our city, they were in formal wear, drive them back to their mansion 5 miles away, no tip. One star, mother****ers.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Not sure that equals 1 star....but to each his own i guess.

Same, but different...
30 min later...

After 10 minutes max I'm carrying her bags in and ending the trip. That is about as rude as I have heard!

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Okay, so long story short, my daughter was late to soccer practice last night due to my client's incompetence. He didn't tell me until halfway through the trip that he thinks he entered the wrong address. We wasted 15 minutes looking for the proper location. Wasting my time is one thing. Wasting my daughter's time is totally unacceptable. I went back and one starred his sorry arse.
IMO that rider didn't deserve a 1 star. The rider didn't know u were on time constraint. That rider was actually putting more money to the ride fare. I one star u brotha!:)

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
IMO that rider didn't deserve a 1 star. The rider didn't know u were on time constraint. That rider was actually putting more money to the ride fare. I one star u brotha!:)
1) the driver said he told the pax he was on a time constraint
2) if we never move for an hour we're only making 9 dollars and hour, that's hardly more money to the ride fare

·
Premium Member
12,220 Posts
2) if we never move for an hour we're only making 9 dollars and hour, that's hardly more money to the ride fare
Nine bux an hour, for doing nothing?
Engine not running, gas not burning ... me sitting and reading my book for nine bux an hour?
Hmm, I drive for ten bux an hour ... I would do nothing for nine ...

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
where does it say he told pax he was on time constraint? driver was half way into the ride.....indication of not sitting still. lets read it over again.

"Okay, so long story short, my daughter was late to soccer practice last night due to my client's incompetence. He didn't tell me until halfway through the trip that he thinks he entered the wrong address. We wasted 15 minutes looking for the proper location. Wasting my time is one thing. Wasting my daughter's time is totally unacceptable. I went back and one starred his sorry arse."

·
Registered
793 Posts
If you were within 15-20 minutes of a personal commitment, you should not be logged in and accepting rides. From your description, it sounds like you did not rate your passenger fairly.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Then I guess you haven't heard of people using rideshare ti make multiple trips moving between apartments 1.5 miles apart. I was told that they are paying waiting time and mileage so he was gonna keep me till he was done..... ya no.

·
Registered
416 Posts
where does it say he told pax he was on time constraint? driver was half way into the ride.....indication of not sitting still. lets read it over again.

"Okay, so long story short, my daughter was late to soccer practice last night due to my client's incompetence. He didn't tell me until halfway through the trip that he thinks he entered the wrong address. We wasted 15 minutes looking for the proper location. Wasting my time is one thing. Wasting my daughter's time is totally unacceptable. I went back and one starred his sorry arse."
He varied the story to fit his response. It seems to happen a lot in this forum!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts