Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a North NJ Uber driver, been driving about 9 months I have a good rating goes up goes down. Just venting as this is my first post on a forum. Uber pool sucks looked at my earning made a $1.85 for 7 minute ride is about par for course for how Uber values their drivers. Also had a pax in car for 45min in rush hour traffic (of course no surge) Most of my surge rides CX 50% of the time when the poor pax realizes they my have to pay a few $$ extra. Anyway made 12.86 for that 11 mile hell trip.

For anyone who drives and reads this. Do you ever contemplate in your mind , if you helped out a friend with ride for 45 min in rush hour traffic, they may offer you a $20 Bill or buy you lunch? At least it's a friend in the car and not a complete stranger and furthermore you not stressing to provide the best customer service you can provide.

Honestly I have no problems with pax, there just getting a great deal while we the driver seemed to be constantly getting screwed. No tips, increasing gas prices, mileage etc etc , oh and I forgot we are own Boss!

Anyway Uber is a way to earn money now marketed as "extra money" For now I have to deal with the aggravation that is big bad uber. Hopefully, one day , I will only once again be a passenger .

Thanks for letting me vent
RCC

·
Registered
786 Posts
I'm a North NJ Uber driver, been driving about 9 months I have a good rating goes up goes down. Just venting as this is my first post on a forum. Uber pool sucks looked at my earning made a $1.85 for 7 minute ride is about par for course for how Uber values their drivers. Also had a pax in car for 45min in rush hour traffic (of course no surge) Most of my surge rides CX 50% of the time when the poor pax realizes they my have to pay a few $$ extra. Anyway made 12.86 for that 11 mile hell trip.

For anyone who drives and reads this. Do you ever contemplate in your mind , if you helped out a friend with ride for 45 min in rush hour traffic, they may offer you a $20 Bill or buy you lunch? At least it's a friend in the car and not a complete stranger and furthermore you not stressing to provide the best customer service you can provide.

Honestly I have no problems with pax, there just getting a great deal while we the driver seemed to be constantly getting screwed. No tips, increasing gas prices, mileage etc etc , oh and I forgot we are own Boss!

Anyway Uber is a way to earn money now marketed as "extra money" For now I have to deal with the aggravation that is big bad uber. Hopefully, one day , I will only once again be a passenger .

Thanks for letting me vent
RCC
Feel better now?? Lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts