Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She kept going on and on about other drivers this and other drivers that.

What stood out was the she said I don't see why, it would help with tips from the people.

I'm like, sweetie, there would be twenty trips after the smoke session that would rate low and not tip from the smoke smell and ashes all over backseat. Keep your tip and I'll save the extra twenty minutes of clearing smell out offline and cleaning up time.

I didn't bring up the fact of an intoxicated person burning holes in my interior.....no thanks cupcake

·
26,275 Posts
Uber users seem to have a particular distaste for the smell of tobacco. It does not bother me, but, since the people who are paying the money do not like it, I do not allow smoking in either the UberX car or the cab.

·
Registered
293 Posts
What cracks me up is WHY IN THE HELL CAN'T THEY WAIT 10 MINUTES until their ride is over!?! I don't care if people smoke, it's their prerogative. I believe people should be able to do whatever the heck they want to do, as long as it isn't bothering or hurting someone else. But the lack of common sense with these folks that want to light up in your car is mind boggling. Good on you, OP, for standing your ground and perhaps talking a little common sense into this entitled little.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
I picked a group of tenderonies that were getting their drink on while on the way to the club one the 3rd row pax asked if she could vape, the pax riding shotgun looked at my face that I give my kids and told her, "nah we better wait on that". :D:D

HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT!!!

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I let this women..
About 60-70 years old..
I cant tell..
It was a 25 min ride..
She wanted to smoke..
I let her to smoke..
Windows all open..
Because..
It seem to me to gonna die anytime soon..
She was coughing a lot..

The car didnt smell after I drop her off.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts