Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pickup pax called Jacob for a pool trip from Masion Elan on Clairmont to Howard Johnson Airport pool rider with 1.7x surge. Very talkative and nice guy. However just before When I dropped him off and was about to complete the trip the trip as cancelled. I have no record on my trip s on this ride. Initially I thought it was a app issue and was busy trying to troubleshhot while the pax t=just walked away into the night.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I have complained to support and let see what they can get me.

·
Registered
180 Posts
They should be able to fix it. Say pax cancelled before you had the chance to complete the trip. He definitely tried to scam you but you'll get paid the full amount. He might not pay for it but you'll get your trip. Check your trip history and send a message through the didn't start/end trip on time and give them the full address of the pick up and drop off. Report the account as fraudulent too

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
It maybe an app issue. You will get your money. Even if they cancel, it pays to the point of the cancel, it does not revert to just a cancel fee unless it was a minnow.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So so so sorry. I added this note soon after it happened. After I complained to Uber it appeared as cancelled and charged. False alarm.

·
Registered
366 Posts
They should be able to fix it. Say pax cancelled before you had the chance to complete the trip. He definitely tried to scam you but you'll get paid the full amount. He might not pay for it but you'll get your trip. Check your trip history and send a message through the didn't start/end trip on time and give them the full address of the pick up and drop off. Report the account as fraudulent too
In the past, I have where it does not appear even in the history. Thats when WAZE comes in handy. It has all the records of destinations....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.