Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back. No drunken crowd up there but lots of lazy wealthy parents. In fact extremely wealthy parents. Went from one gated compound to the next driving their kids all over the place. 2 nice Uberxl trips at 2.40 per mile and the rest Uberx at 1.50 per mile which is CT rates. Started at 6pm and just got back. Im wondering how much could be made if I camped out the entire weekend up there with my Sienna.

No drunks in CT, not a one. When I got back to Jersey I got a ping and took a call for these two drunks. Could smell the booze...welcome back!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
The one time I was up in CT it was a mess of a bunch of short rides, mainly minimum up there. Did have 1 trip from Greenwich to White Plains airport. Other than that mostly local shuttle runs. The rates are better than NJ, but it does cost significantly more to get up there. The one day I was there I had a ride from Princeton to Rye, NY, so I just hopped across the border into CT and had some runs. I am not too familiar with the area so I finally headed back to NJ that afternoon. My brother lives in CT and I am going up there this weekend, so I may turn the app on where he lives and check out the happenings. Good thing is he is not in Hartford County, they have NJ rates there.

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look on the passenger app to see where everyone is hanging out. Hang out by them. I had luck sticking to Greenwich at the McDonalds but there is Stamford and a few other key places.

Many times I found myself dropping off the kids taking them from one mansion to the next. There are some obscene amounts of cash there. I had 3 UberXL calls and no one was cheaping out. If you have a Black car this might be a good place.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts