Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an email that said now 's your chance to rate uber. It ask how likely would you recommend driving for uber on a 0 to 10 scale. I chose 0 and said the rates are so low that it's not worth wasting your time on the strip for $3 rides . I wonder if anyone will get back to me.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I just got an email that said now 's your chance to rate uber. It ask how likely would you recommend driving for uber on a 0 to 10 scale. I chose 0 and said the rates are so low that it's not worth wasting your time on the strip for $3 rides . I wonder if anyone will get back to me.
The promo is over surge is back!!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
It was worth it this weekend those $3 rides turned into $10.66 Thx to the promo.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I drove Lyft all weekend and hit the 20% power driver bonus and made $760 / 51 trips for $14.90 per trip in less then 30 hours. Plus I got 2 free tanks of gas .
what if something were to go wrong and you need to cancel a trip or a passenger is drunk and unruly? you're facked.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I drove Lyft all weekend and hit the 20% power driver bonus and made $760 / 51 trips for $14.90 per trip in less then 30 hours. Plus I got 2 free tanks of gas .
That's good I worked 30 or so hours made $800 / 75 trips plus tips. I don't qualify for power drivers bonus with lyft. I did give out my Lyft referral code a lot hopefully some people will use it??

·
Registered
463 Posts
Maybe Uber can see they need to raise rates if they want more drivers. These new bonuses make me think they are starting to get it. No bonus and surge goes up.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
There are signs Uber sees there is not an endless pool of drivers......eventually with business as usual the pool will dry up and uber will be screwbered. It is not a sustainable business model. Unless.......they start making it better for the drivers who have built the empire.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Maybe Uber can see they need to raise rates if they want more drivers. These new bonuses make me think they are starting to get it. No bonus and surge goes up.
We can hope that's what this all means. Frankly I really enjoy the job and find the PAX very nice.

·
Registered
251 Posts
About a week ago heard a crazy theory from a guy that i dropped off at Caesars corporate office. He said he was from SF area and that the thing about uber lowering rates per mile happened in SF to pretty much gain.room in the taxi business. Once they had gotten enough room to grow in the ciry, they started raising prices knowing ppl would pay even the raised prices to ride in a friendly, clean cars. Idk whh would uber do that of if hes theory was way off but got me daydreaming away lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts