Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a message that I was being waitlisted because I didn't have the Dallas vehicle permit.
I sent a message to partners that it wasn't required.
Got another text that I received the message in error and to disregard.
Somebody is on the ball in the office I guess. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
He drives in Fort Worth... he doesn't really need to bother with it unless he wants to do DFW pickups at some point (which I believe he said he had no interest in).

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vehicle? All I have to do for that is get the inspection and then go to the office and show that it passed. Then pick it up from the office.

·
Banned
554 Posts
its my understanding yor need the driver permit before you CAN get the car inspected there is a place on the form for the permit number

maybe i am wrong

but i will step back and let you do your thing ,.,

Vehicle? All I have to do for that is get the inspection and then go to the office and show that it passed. Then pick it up from the office.

·
Registered
64 Posts
its my understanding yor need the driver permit before you CAN get the car inspected there is a place on the form for the permit number

maybe i am wrong

but i will step back and let you do your thing ,.,
You can get the vehicle permit even if you don't have a driver permit yet.

I'm not saying that's the way it's supposed to work, I'm just saying that's the way it is actually working right now.

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
Got a message that I was being waitlisted because I didn't have the Dallas vehicle permit.
I sent a message to partners that it wasn't required.
Got another text that I received the message in error and to disregard.
Somebody is on the ball in the office I guess. ;)
that apps full of bugs

·
Registered
505 Posts
If you engage in cancellations abuse and you get waitlisted or deactivated, then you deserve it.

Don't engage in cancellation abuse.

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
If you engage in cancellations abuse and you get waitlisted or deactivated, then you deserve it.

Don't engage in cancellation abuse.
Not only is your post off topic, it is scare mongering!
Forehead Photograph Organ Gesture Tie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts