Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I had a passenger who threw up a lot on my car and made a significant mess ..
Junos response to this was that I needed to take it to the car wash and after showing a receipt I would get reimbursed. In these situations uber and lyft give 120 after you provide pictures. Juno didn't take into account that this happened at 2:00 am and to get that steam cleaned I would have to wait til morning, so I'm losing a night of work. This incident has really gotten me upset and I no longer plan on driving for Juno. Fellow riders beware.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
send them an email and ask them aren't they suppose to follow exactly what uber does?
I spoke with somebody first, she emailed me. I sent the pics and complained about the different way uber and lyft handle similar situations.... no response. And I told them I wasn't going to work with them anymore and to let me know where I could return their phone.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Cleaning fee is becoming less and less as more drivers are added my cousin got 60 for Uber for the same thing last week then had to keep messaging till he found who got 120 cleaning fee and send his receipt to get extra 60 but needed to 18 texts to uber

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got a 150 dollar cleaning fee from uber right away after i sent then the picture of the throw up of a drunk girl
I've gotten 120 from both uber and lyft... even when somebody threw up outside the window and got my door dirty uber gave me 40... and Juno wants to give me 40 if I clean it myself... that's an insult

·
Registered
847 Posts
I don't and never have driven for Juno, but here is a mistake. They are not Uber and Lyft. When you email them and ask them why the cleaning fee is not the same, this is a good question, but explain to the NEW company that hasn't been around or in the transportation industry long enough to understand what the CLEANING FEE really is all about.

It's not about the cleaning at the car wash. That's part of it but the fee is more about LOST TIME!

You must stop working, clean the car, let the odor dissipate, sometimes you will lose the rest of your shift. One of the reasons that the cleaning fee for the other apps are going down, is because a driver complains and sends pics, cleans the car and goes back on line to work again in less than 20 minutes, or that's my opinion from other drivers I have spoken too

·
Premium Member
1,909 Posts
It happened me twice with Uber and both time I got 200$ cleaning fee even once wasn't so bad. I think it depends from your rating and feedback on the platform and the supervisor that take in that moment of the issue.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Juno is the worst if talk about fee adding. I picked up a woman going to Bronx. Then one hour later Juno texted me that the woman left keys in my car, so I have to go back to BX and return them. Is was a big time/money loss, because i was in Far Rockaway surging at that time. I wrote them that I would do this for a compensation according trip fare from my location. They answered "people are good about tips in those situations"....there is no more Juno phone in windshield. I returned the phone with keys when I was near their office. Nuff said...they are friendly as sh!t.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Juno is the worst if talk about fee adding. I picked up a woman going to Bronx. Then one hour later Juno texted me that the woman left keys in my car, so I have to go back to BX and return them. Is was a big time/money loss, because i was in Far Rockaway surging at that time. I wrote them that I would do this for a compensation according trip fare from my location. They answered "people are good about tips in those situations"....there is no more Juno phone in windshield. I returned the phone with keys when I was near their office. Nuff said...they are friendly as sh!t.
People forget that the app Juno was created by a someone looking to make money...they are the same as the other apps

Reactions: Uber Driver 007
1 - 12 of 12 Posts