Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Agree and sign it over to Uber...You dummies.

*IDG is 100% financially supported by Uber! Period.

Don't think for a millisecond that it has drivers interest in mind! Its a double agent that only exists to keep the status quo which is a complete destruction of the NYC taxi industry for the benefit on a single app company

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I signed it twice

Don't think for a millisecond that it has drivers interest in mind! Its a double agent that only exists to keep the status quo which is a complete destruction of the NYC taxi industry for the benefit on a single app company
It clearly shows uber lyft juno right Just saying.

Kinda nice to give the benefit of the doubt.
Vs saying the same old thing.

As a driver I know it's hard to put trust in a company being that they lie/cheat in it for the money.

Idg is more of a middle man i tend to
See them. The goal should be to get things done.

·
Registered
954 Posts
"Benefit of the doubt" LOL. You must also be comedian!

And yes, I will follow after you (paid Uber employee) and will continue to post the same thing until everyone knows! IDG is fake like a fake designer watch you buy in Chinatown. "No benfit of doubt" needed when Uber is paying your X2000 salary. The best IDG can do is put tabs on drivers who are angry or outspoken. Yes, IDG is a spy company who has monthly meetings with Uber executives. Perhaps I will come one day for a donut & coffee restart the conversation about that possibility of building a bathroom at JFK. Maybe you could add a shower since Uber has drivers getting kicked out of their apartments because they can't make rent.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts

I would like to believe you cause uber is shady like that, but could you show us some proof?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would like to believe you cause uber is shady like that, but could you show us some proof?
He is just mistrusting because this is a classic uber move to but he fails to see that I'm not getting paid for this and yea I am a driver

I wish I got paid for this lol.
Just want to help other drivers because it's a tuff market.

Oh yea
Feel free to read the below.

https://www.axios.com/drivers-guild...nst-ride-hailing-startup-juno-2410034385.html

:eek: This Herb guy is not playing around... and he seems to be on to you 2k o_O if that's your real name!o_O

P.S. I signed it Lol
He just trying to protect him self from uber/ company nonsence and I respect it.

"Benefit of the doubt" LOL. You must also be comedian!

And yes, I will follow after you (paid Uber employee) and will continue to post the same thing until everyone knows! IDG is fake like a fake designer watch you buy in Chinatown. "No benfit of doubt" needed when Uber is paying your X2000 salary. The best IDG can do is put tabs on drivers who are angry or outspoken. Yes, IDG is a spy company who has monthly meetings with Uber executives. Perhaps I will come one day for a donut & coffee restart the conversation about that possibility of building a bathroom at JFK. Maybe you could add a shower since Uber has drivers getting kicked out of their apartments because they can't make rent.
I do not want go back and forth with you but idg is the below link.

I see them as a middle man to get drivers talking until I seem them in a different light It's a means to a end.

Besides they have a chat group called slack and it's been very helpful.

Here is the link to get where idg comes from.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MachinistsUnion?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
He is just mistrusting because this is a classic uber move to but he fails to see that I'm not getting paid for this and yea I am a driver
I wish I got paid for this lol.
Just want to help other drivers because it's a tuff market.
Oh yea
Feel free to read the below.

https://www.axios.com/drivers-guild...nst-ride-hailing-startup-juno-2410034385.html

He just trying to protect him self from uber/ company nonsence and I respect it.
noboby belives you are a driver because we haven't seen a driver realted post since you came online feb 22 all your posts have been IDG. Also it is better to be honest. Nobody believes IDG represents drivers interest (you guys blocked drivers from attending your meetings beacuse they didn't drive enough for uber :D it shouldn't matter if they did one or a hundred rides) but this is the first agenda i agree with mostly so i am giving my supports. if you posted the minimun rate for nyc drivers i would agree it with more (should be at least 2.15 per mile and 40 c per minute).

Here is the First post you made

Hello guys how is things,

So I see lots of posts here come here ever so often .

So I see all the talks about issues and complains and that is cool and stuff I have my set of story's to tell, but I did not make the popcorn :) sorry guys /girls.

I see issues with idg and I also can say I do not trust them my self fully either .
so far they are doing stuff to help out.

They are part of the Machinists District

So They been around before uber has anything to do with them so that alone makes me feel a little better but I can only speak for my self .

Anyways like to post the below link
Please read the links below before you comment If possible :) thanks .

since I am new it not letting me post links but just google search
Tlc NYC tipping you find the request to tlc. And the push

If tipping is pushed and tlc enforces it via and uber will now finally have tipping. Does make a difference

X2000, Feb 22, 2017

·
Registered
362 Posts
Limit tlc license?! What?! **** that, i am against it, if you make it harder to get license its ok but if you limit **** u and tlc

·
Banned
2,126 Posts
When people are desperate they become gullible and will believe anything, anything to save them from their misery, at the end of the day only they themselves can save themselves. No one cares about you, only you, you are the master of your life and no one else, don't ever believe in false prophets, these snake salesman are the ones that arise when they see nothing but desperation.

Reactions: Dumdum pool

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
noboby belives you are a driver because we haven't seen a driver realted post since you came online feb 22 all your posts have been IDG. Also it is better to be honest. Nobody believes IDG represents drivers interest (you guys blocked drivers from attending your meetings beacuse they didn't drive enough for uber :D it shouldn't matter if they did one or a hundred rides) but this is the first agenda i agree with mostly so i am giving my supports. if you posted the minimun rate for nyc drivers i would agree it with more (should be at least 2.15 per mile and 40 c per minute).

Here is the First post you made
Not sure how I can prove I am a driver feel free to let me know.

I have been honest and try to help other drivers out.

I also can not go to the meeting with uber FYI its was there choice that only driver who log enough hours can talk at the meeting.

I would be more then happy to lay it on thick with uber or any company.

Each company has issues such as lyft interstate tax
Juno being sell outs and gett no min fare system and not so good track record.

The min rate would be$250 net after all fees not counting tips per 8 hour shift

Limit tlc license?! What?! &%[email protected]!* that, i am against it, if you make it harder to get license its ok but if you limit &%[email protected]!* u and tlc
It's limit new drivers not current drivers to help advoid haveing 20 cars on each block.
Your Tlc is safe hope that Clears things up.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
I also can not go to the meeting with uber FYI its was there choice that only driver who log enough hours can talk at the meeting.
According to the article when IDG began this was one of the conditions they agreed to with Uber as well as no work stoppage against Uber.

If you really a driver then go to the other organizations like amalgated, TWA etc and understand their positions and bring it to us.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
According to the article when IDG began this was one of the conditions they agreed to with Uber as well as no work stoppage against Uber.

If you really a driver then go to the other organizations like amalgated, TWA etc and understand their positions and bring it to us.
You know about that I tryed to call twa via there website number

It just goes to voicemail any idea how to reach them I would love all twa atu and Ect to be on the same page we all fighting for the same thing almost with minor differences.

Hit me up with a way to talk with them cause it's really hard to reach them.

Also I told Ryan the same thing you said about twa and Ect and he said he also contact them and talk with them but not sure what the result of that was needs to be more communication.

·
Premium Member
5,769 Posts
X2K no offense but bigdreamslittlemoney and the rest of my driver buddies are right... it does seem awfully suspicious that you just started with the post you did and no driver input o_Oo_O

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
X2K no offense but bigdreamslittlemoney and the rest of my driver buddies are right... it does seem awfully suspicious that you just started with the post you did and no driver input o_Oo_O
Fair enough I see his point how about I give a bit about my self then I guess l.

Boring stuff below run now :)

Hey I warned you lol.

Hmm where to start this may be tuff.

I did my research before I signed up with uber lyft In 2015 Ish joined gett and Juno later on.

I got a beater as we called it since all tnc apps make you there. ( ****)

I then sold my car for a used hyrbrid with low miles. Did not buy black car because a car is a car to me most people I talk to pax agree and are cheap but we all know This.

A story I had with a PAx hmm
One was uber pool before I did the math and saw how much I lose then gain on pools

Here is my Feild experience

I keep the story short
A drunk male hitting and touching on some girl bad scene on pool ride

I had to call uber directly to tell them what happen. Shit got real.

A secound story
underage girl gets in my car and I had to kick them out a block down the street because it took me a sec to notice it.
Not worth the risk to make a penny for a bs story if she claims something and it's not allowed ( tos).

Dash cam ftw

I drive taxi such as uber lyft Ect part time and my cost are 310 ish with American .
I also have a full time job.
I also have full coverage cost extra 120 ish
Monthly

Please do not quote me I do not got exzact amount for the above.

Paid off car but before then cost like 200 ish monthly wanted to pay off quick since it was a loan with intrest.

Got the car for 12k

Feel better now ?
Ps excuse any bad spelling/grammar

Now if we can move on and get shit done and stop getting **** without the lube would be step in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
5,769 Posts
You pulled that story from an email a driver sent to Uber.
If you are who you really say you are answer this........ has a male pax ever 'fondled you'??
What number were your TLC plate?? How many tickets does the average Uber driver receive a year??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts