Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
From time to time i get referral money even though i stop referring a long time ago :confused:
Game change long time ago. Now all riders get familiar with juno company for free. They deserved hello!!! Best company in rideshare Nyc
They definitely like you guys, please don't hate them!!! Drive for them!!! The deducted lowest commission, only 17%. No carpool. No Df Please LOVE Juanita. They are the best in business.

·
Banned
1,426 Posts
Game change long time ago. Now all riders get familiar with juno company for free. They deserved hello!!! Best company in rideshare Nyc
They definitely like you guys, please don't hate them!!! Drive for them!!! The deducted lowest commission, only 17%. No carpool. No Df Please LOVE Juanita. They are the best in business.
One word:
****JUNO

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
I have stopped driving for them since the "sign the new agreement-or else" e-mail.

Those Israelis have completely changed the DNA of the company.
They want to be Uber.
Why do I need another Uber??Why am I going to HELP them become another Uber??
If anything I want the current Uber to disappear...

·
Premium Member
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have stopped driving for them since the "sign the new agreement-or else" e-mail.

Those Israelis have completely changed the DNA of the company.
They want to be Uber.
Why do I need another Uber??Why am I going to HELP them become another Uber??
If anything I want the current Uber to disappear...
They can dream become uber. It's late. Uber advanced far. The only wright step for them bankrupt. Bankruptcy happen soon. Hell...oooo Juno!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,558 Posts
Talmon Marco was a smart guy, founded the company with the idea( aka marketing) "drivers in mind, driver friendly etc" and dumped the ship and drivers for a good amount of money.
He had an ingenious idea of brainwashing us into believing in the company. Maybe their phones were sending out subliminal messages to brainwash us.
He dumped juno onto gett, made some money , bend us over and screwed without lube.
The coveted RSU's became a thing of the past.
You can't trust the corporate world, they are blood sucking leaches.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.