Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now! ENDING SOON

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
585 Posts

Thanks to your amazing work, more and more riders are using Juno everyday. As Juno becomes riders' preferred service, we need your help to keep up with the growing ride demand. This will ensure low ETAs when picking up riders.

Starting today, July 27th, through Sunday, August 7th, you will receive a bonus of 500 Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) for every Bliss driver you refer who joins Juno during the month of August.

Here's what to do:

• Refer a Bliss driver (most UberX vehicles qualify) with at least 100 Uber or Lyft rides & an Uber rating of 4.65 or higher or a Lyft rating of 4.70 or higher.
  • Ask them to give us your name and phone number when they come in to see us. We will need this information to make sure you receive your bonus.
New Juno drivers can choose between a sign-up bonus of $100 or 500 RSU's ($0.20 per 1 RSU) after taking their first 5 rides.

Juno is all about building something great together and this is a chance to increase your ownership in the company while you help it grow!

BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Stay up to date with the latest news and promotions. Like Juno on Facebook and follow Juno on Twitter!

WE ARE HERE
TO SUPPORT YOU 24/7!

1-855-JUNO-USA ( 855-586-6872 )
[email protected]

DON'T SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL WITH YOUR QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK

Copyright Juno 2016. All Rights Reserved.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
The stock thing seems fishy to me. If they don't open an opp those shares are worthless and what worries me more is that they expire....might just be a marketing comic to get drivers to drive for them....but 10% commission is nothing to argue about lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yeah but when you think about it you guys never bought the shares so its still no risk. Just would be awesome to have them of value at some point of time
true but i do not feel like a true partner since I am not getting what was promised should not be a expiration on this.
they can easy wait till 8 years and then go ipo and public and we get nothing its kinda crafty.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Yeah just a marketing gimmick to gain as many drivers as possible. Honestly after my first month with uber I want to join JUNO. I hear business is really picking up. Just really like that 10% commission lol

·
Premium Member
5,371 Posts
When you think about it, Juno is burning through to much $$ to purposely postpone and IPO 8 years. Uber pulled in big money because it was first on the scene. Competition for funding will be much harder now. The USA economy right now is in its third longest period of expansion ever. We will probably have 2 recessions in the next 8 years. Since they undoubtedly have a negative cash flow, they will have no choice but to pull in as much money as possible. IMHO.

·
Registered
216 Posts
When you think about it, Juno is burning through to much $$ to purposely postpone and IPO 8 years. Uber pulled in big money because it was first on the scene. Competition for funding will be much harder now. The USA economy right now is in its third longest period of expansion ever. We will probably have 2 recessions in the next 8 years. Since they undoubtedly have a negative cash flow, they will have no choice but to pull in as much money as possible. IMHO.
Even so if juno tells us we are true partners then there is not hidden catch like removing shares after 7 years.
that is a uber move.
figure juno was above that.
also if they did not sell or go ipo we do not get shares anyways but now they add on the extra nonsense 7 years.

there really should not be any expire dates on it.

its really messed up.
false promise

(ps guys if this does not prove i am not a juno employee then nothing will lol cause i am pissed when i got that response form juno.)

·
Registered
420 Posts
so i found out after talking with juno that they are so far not willing to take off the expire date on the shares.
The reason behind was something very silly.
lost some faith in juno because the fact that juno could just wait till all of our contracts expire to go IPO/sale/change control.
Its a pretty standard thing to be honest. One thing I say is my wife has been involved in many startups and we have got stock from a bunch of them and guess how amny of those are worth something today, not even 1. If you think Juno will win against Uber, take the stock, if you dont then take the $$. If Juno loses the stock you are promised isnt worth the paper it wont be printed on.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Its a pretty standard thing to be honest. One thing I say is my wife has been involved in many startups and we have got stock from a bunch of them and guess how amny of those are worth something today, not even 1. If you think Juno will win against Uber, take the stock, if you dont then take the $$. If Juno loses the stock you are promised isnt worth the paper it wont be printed on.
hmm not that i did not think juno would not win but even i did took the stock it would mean nothing after 8 years if juno is still around by then.

still feel like it should be changed to not have us lose stock after 7 years for time lapse if we do the other requirements.

if juno does do well then what will happen if i am right and they wait till all driver stock is gone after 7 years.

not going to be pissed .?

·
Registered
420 Posts
hmm not that i did not think juno would not win but even i did took the stock it would mean nothing after 8 years if juno is still around by then.

still feel like it should be changed to not have us lose stock after 7 years for time lapse if we do the other requirements.

if juno does do well then what will happen if i am right and they wait till all driver stock is gone after 7 years.

not going to be pissed .?
In my experience no startup would do that, they are much more interested in going public than scamming the drivers. Believe me if you believe Juno will win then take the stock otherwise take the $$. My personal opinion is Im with Lenny, show me the money! Uber is a $60 billion juggernaut I dont see anyone stopping them as long as they keep going as they have and Travis keeps his mouth shut.

·
Registered
216 Posts
In my experience no startup would do that, they are much more interested in going public than scamming the drivers. Believe me if you believe Juno will win then take the stock otherwise take the $$. My personal opinion is Im with Lenny, show me the money! Uber is a $60 billion juggernaut I dont see anyone stopping them as long as they keep going as they have and Travis keeps his mouth shut.
lets hope not i guess then ...for us drivers to get shares

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.