Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
So, how fast the quene is moving? One car at an hour?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Actually, Juno put me on Q this morning while driving past LGA
Lmao that means tgat you dont have to be at the parking lot

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Clock ran out and had no request. Funny how I got an Uber ping in less than 15 min (from 60)
As expected - bullsh!t. Another useless feature made just to copy uber

·
Registered
118 Posts
I was in JFK lot this morning, and was all the way up to 3rd line for Juno, then it just dropped completely. 15 minutes later it picked back up and I was at the back of the line. It definitely has some kinks to work out

·
Registered
40 Posts
Drove to jfk airport on the 16th and turned juno on, 10 in queue and received a request in about 25 mins. Took pax to 5th ave for a est. 60.00 fare. I don't have the exact amount but it was in that range. Took van wyck as one should normally. You guys know how much a trip to the city on the vanwyck runs on x.

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Drove to jfk airport on the 16th and turned juno on, 10 in queue and received a request in about 25 mins. Took pax to 5th ave for a est. 60.00 fare. I don't have the exact amount but it was in that range. Took van wyck as one should normally. You guys know how much a trip to the city on the vanwyck runs on x.
Around $50 with heavy traffic on UberX

25 min is awesome for JFK and $60 ride as well. Which cell phone lot did you stay in, the one by VanWyck of the other one by yellow cab wait area?

·
Registered
40 Posts
The one without the yellow cabs. For some reason when I wait by the yellow cab one my signal keeps drifting my location and i have to keep circling the lot to get an accurate signal otherwise I get dropped from the queue.

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
The one without the yellow cabs. For some reason when I wait by the yellow cab one my signal keeps drifting my location and i have to keep circling the lot to get an accurate signal otherwise I get dropped from the queue.
so the one with no bathroom lol...Did the app tell you to drive towards the airport in order to receive a request just like Uber and Lyft?

Clock ran out and had no request. Funny how I got an Uber ping in less than 15 min (from 60)
Quoting my own quote.
Just wanted to update why it happened. Clock ran out since I drove away from the cell lot into the airport. I've tried turning on the app at T-D which is not that far from the marina and was not put on Q

1 - 20 of 28 Posts