Uber Drivers Forum banner

JOE WANTS YOU TO DRIVE NOW!!!

566 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  RogerJS 
#1 ·
Joe has been told by his handlers to get drivers, and other non skilled workers that it is time to go back to work at Wal-Mart or Target. They are telling the labor department to update/return to look for work rules. Which includes cutting a person's unemployment off if he or she is offered a job and rejects it. I can see now FUBER and Lyft will be sending out offers to get back into your cars and become slaves again. The public is tired of waiting 15 minutes for a ride that if they walked or took the local bus they would be there in 10 minutes. Happy driving!!! A post script gas prices expected to rise because of the EAST COAST cyber attack.

#2 ·
Drivers can continue to get unemployment in CA.

For self-employed types the question on the form is something like “did you look for work,…attempt to resume self-employment”. You can be unscrupulous and just say yes (not recomendad), or, you can get a few rides in and report your net proceeds but ensure you earn less than 75% of your base entitlement (not including the $300 extra). So if your base entitlement is 400, so long as you earn less than $300 you should still get that $300 extra. So I guess I’m saying don’t do ll your tank too often.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.