Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped of at terminal 8 today. This guy comes up to the window and asks how much to Grand Central Terminal.

I told him "I thought TLC had professionals working for them."

He didn't like that and shot back something about "I thought they had professional drivers."

Short 5'6" or so Bangladeshi or Indian descent with a roller suitcase.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND DON'T ACCEPT ANY NON APP FARES...

·
Banned
2,126 Posts
Terminal 8 is known for illegal ********* drivers picking up pax. It's one of the HOTEST terminals for such activities. Reason is the way the terminal is set up with the parking garage.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Dropped of at terminal 8 today. This guy comes up to the window and asks how much to Grand Central Terminal.

I told him "I thought TLC had professionals working for them."

He didn't like that and shot back something about "I thought they had professional drivers."

Short 5'6" or so Bangladeshi or Indian descent with a roller suitcase.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND DON'T ACCEPT ANY NON APP FARES...
I would have said it is free if you show me your TLC badge....lol

·
Registered
403 Posts
Same thing happened to me today at terminal 8 - told him off - indian looking dude with a small carry on - told him go find a real criminal instead of trying to entrap an honest man trying too earn a living

I would have said it is free if you show me your TLC badge....lol
I told him that - he did not like that so I just told him to f off

·
Registered
978 Posts
Yes some do but most don't but my guess is the one that carry are NYPD just assigned to shadow tlc for training. So far have seen only one guy carry
When they do undercover stings that require the agent ride in the car they get nypd to support them. Our hard earned tax money working to **** us over even more. Meanwhile I can go to any neighborhood in this city or any club and get drugs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts