Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Just got a Line ping in JFK which didnt accept after 1.5 hours of waiting. Now I am #140 in the quene. Preying God that uber will ping me a non pool request. P.s. typical line/pool rider lmao
Product Font Screenshot Happy Magenta

·
Banned
2,126 Posts
This is the reason I left this God awful company over a year ago.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Just got a Line ping in JFK which didnt accept after 1.5 hours of waiting. Now I am #140 in the quene. Preying God that uber will ping me a non pool request. P.s. typical line/pool rider lmao View attachment 101388
That wonderful lady looks a bit like my grandmother, I would accept the ping just to make a new friend. She looks like she is very kind, personable, and with a wonderful and interesting way of looking at the world. Sorry guys

I really love uber and lyft. all of the passengers are so wonderful. Not all of them, really - you can tell from their phone conversations some of the businessmen have certain personalities, although it rarely matters since they aren't your parents or whatnot, and yes some passengers are a pain for drivers, but really these are all wonderful people. Wonderful people. Honestly, I don't know what some of you do when you call it quits for the day. Are there any people in the world you don't look on with disdain and disgust?

·
Banned
2,126 Posts
That wonderful lady looks a bit like my grandmother, I would accept the ping just to make a new friend. She looks like she is very kind, personable, and with a wonderful and interesting way of looking at the world. Sorry guys

I really love uber and lyft. all of the passengers are so wonderful. Not all of them, really - you can tell from their phone conversations some of the businessmen have certain personalities, although it rarely matters since they aren't your parents or whatnot, and yes some passengers are a pain for drivers, but really these are all wonderful people. Wonderful people. Honestly, I don't know what some of you do when you call it quits for the day. Are there any people in the world you don't look on with disdain and disgust?
You REALLY LOVE UBER, and Uber LOVES people like you, LMAO.

Reactions: ubershiza
1 - 10 of 10 Posts