Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont be this guy
15207384595051785660464.jpg

Like seriously there are lots of open spaces dont be a FHP him and the rest of the (censored) drivers who think they can park in the middle of the lot where YOUR SUPPOSED TO DRIVE

·
Premium Member
23,117 Posts
You should tip the portapotties over on his vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You up here now? I'm 1 in queue or else I'd say hi
Got my ride at 10:26 to Georgetown then ride from Wharf to Forest Glen had to call it a night dog got loose had to go pick her up and bring her home. Damn Yorkiepoos!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I feel that many Uber drivers are culturally clueless. Well, with US culture not their home country culture. As a result, there is continual “education” going on where the driver does some crazy thing and learns something, hopefully.

Very little surprises me anymore.

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
I feel that many Uber drivers are culturally clueless. Well, with US culture not their home country culture. As a result, there is continual "education" going on where the driver does some crazy thing and learns something, hopefully.

Very little surprises me anymore.
Its not about where they come from. Everywhere you go, there are people without common sense and don't respect other people.

·
Banned
5,383 Posts
Guy probably had to use the bathroom and wanted to make sure that nobody was going to be a dick and park pulling up so close to the bathroom that he could not open the door to get out.

·
Banned
631 Posts
You think he's parking, but actually that's just where the pin was dropped.
He is not in the car because pax texted that they need help, please come inside.

Alternative Theory: "When ExpressPOOL pickups go bad"

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You think he's parking, but actually that's just where the pin was dropped.
He is not in the car because pax texted that they need help, please come inside.

Alternative Theory: "When ExpressPOOL pickups go bad"
Interesting theory maybe the pax dropped the pin in the toilet and he was checking to make sure they're ok

1 - 16 of 16 Posts