Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Getting reimbursement for tolls has gotten to be a struggle. Compensation for cleaning and damage fees as well.

#deleteuber campaign was said to have cost them 200k customers. Now there is the sexual harassment lawsuit that came out over the weekend filed by a former engineer Susan Fowler and other females in corporate are going to cost a couple hundred million to settle.

So what does Uber do? Raise customer prices of course and nickel and dime us for everything. It won't stop....

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
It does not tell me how fat it is until I accept it
If You're in a surge zone and you're getting surge pings don't accept them. You may get timed out for a few inited but it's better than accepting and deleting. You will get deactivated for that. Take your time out and wait for a surge ping.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Getting reimbursement for tolls has gotten to be a struggle. Compensation for cleaning and damage fees as well.

#deleteuber campaign was said to have cost them 200k customers. Now there is the sexual harassment lawsuit that came out over the weekend filed by a former engineer Susan Fowler and other females in corporate are going to cost a couple hundred million to settle.

So what does Uber do? Raise customer prices of course and nickel and dime us for everything. It won't stop....
I don't think they are going to raise prices. They will screw us harder, but the whole key to their profit is more rides, and raising prices will decrease rides.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts