Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to log on last night and I kept getting "vehicle invalid" message! When I looked at my account I noticed it said my insurance had expired. I had a cover note for a month when I did the induction, but it expires on the 15 of August, there was still four days left!. So I uploaded my insurance document for the year and that's still saying "pending". I got in touch to explain and they got back to me and what they said didn't really answer my question about the four days I had remaining.

Paula (Uber Support) <[email protected]>
21:23 (12 hours ago)

to me

Paula (Uber)

Aug 11, 13:23

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know.

I've checked your account and I've seen that we've already received your Insurance (Created At: 08/11/15 08:37:39 PM BST), but it is still pending for review, that's why you can't log in properly. We are currently working hard to get you back on the road.

Please bear with us while we review your document. It will be checked within 24 hours from the time it was uploaded. You will be notified once it has been approved.

Since the old insurance was already replaced by the old one, I can't check if the insurance was really the trouble. However, I didn't see anything wrong with your profile.

Please feel free to reach me if you have questions or concerns. Have a nice day!

Best,

Paula
help.uber.com

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Steve, just pop into the office and explain the situation. Something like "Document support". Be nice and they will almost certainly help.

I picked up a rental at 2pm, got to Uber office at 3pm. Explained the situation, was activated by 5:30pm.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steve, just pop into the office and explain the situation. Something like "Document support". Be nice and they will almost certainly help.

I picked up a rental at 2pm, got to Uber office at 3pm. Explained the situation, was activated by 5:30pm.
Cheers matey, I was thinking that! If they don't sort it tonight I'll go up there tomorrow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts