Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
You will have a dream in which Dara sits down with you and looks at you with the gaze men use when they respect each other.

He will listen to your stories of the road and handsomely reward your loyalty. He will offer to pay for you to attend a training program in Mountain View with an eye to hiring you afterwards as a Business Analyst for the executive team.

No one has a 4.98, he'll say. That kind of consistency is what we're looking for at corporate, he'll say.

You'll get a whiff of Tom Ford Grey Vetiver and the Tide Freshness Spring and Renewal Scent from his plaid shirt.

This is a business man, a ladies man. Condos down the shore, multimillion pension plan.

·
Registered
212 Posts
You will have a dream in which Dara sits down with you and looks at you with the gaze men use when they respect each other.

He will listen to your stories of the road and handsomely reward your loyalty. He will offer to pay for you to attend a training program in Mountain View with an eye to hiring you afterwards as a Business Analyst for the executive team.

No one has a 4.98, he'll say. That kind of consistency is what we're looking for at corporate, he'll say.

You'll get a whiff of Tom Ford Grey Vetiver and the Tide Freshness Spring and Renewal Scent from his plaid shirt.

This is a business man, a ladies man. Condos down the shore, multimillion pension plan.

Be careful with your jokes. You might give UberIsAllFubared a stroke or heart attack when he reads this and takes it for real.:)

·
Premium Member
23,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

You use the word 'have' as if it will happen, rather than 'has' . . .

AR n CR doesnt show in new app...
Wonder if that means it no longer matters : ?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
They haven't forced you guys to update to the new app yet? When the update comes, You can not log on until you update to the new app.
The update is here and I can still log on to the old app.

I went on vacation for a week and had the same acceptance and cancel ratings. I was proud and even took a screenshot. Fast forward to a week later. 46%/13%.

However, I cannot bust 4.96. Was at 4.96 yesterday and I wake up to a 4.95 this morning.
Every single time, like clockwork, I hit 4.97 and then the next day I get a bad ride and I'm back to 4.96. I've tried to make it to 4.98, but never have.

Font Screenshot Logo Circle Number

·
Premium Member
23,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The update is here and I can still log on to the old app.

Every single time, like clockwork, I hit 4.97 and then the next day I get a bad ride and I'm back to 4.96. I've tried to make it to 4.98, but never have.

View attachment 229980
4.96 is hella good. I've only been at 4.98 for a couple of weeks...it will change in time, and not up I'm pretty sure. Having 4.95 and up filters pretty much only higher rated riders to us...;)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
4.96 is hella good. I've only been at 4.98 for a couple of weeks...it will change in time, and not up I'm pretty sure. Having 4.95 and up filters pretty much only higher rated riders to us...;)
I think android raters are more likely to rate low because on the rider app, it rounds up to 5 from 4.95. They see this and think, this guy isn't perfect. 4 stars.

·
Premium Member
23,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think android raters are more likely to rate low because on the rider app, it rounds up to 5 from 4.95. They see this and think, this guy isn't perfect. 4 stars.
Or they assume you're a new driver. I've had peeps get in and the first thing they ask is, So, how long you been driving? When I tell them 3 years, they then comment how I am able to have a 5 star rating, and they guessed I must be new. Hate that...:mad:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Or they assume you're a new driver. I've had peeps get in and the first thing they ask is, So, how long you been driving? When I tell them 3 years, they then comment how I am able to have a 5 star rating, and they guessed I must be new. Hate that...:mad:
I'm pretty sure it shows the amount of rides on the home screen when a driver accepts your request...at least I think it does on my android.

·
Premium Member
23,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm pretty sure it shows the amount of rides on the home screen when a driver accepts your request...at least I think it does on my android.
They can go into our Profile and get more info...not certain the original Match with driver shows much more than, name, rating, type of car & license plate. I'll watch for that next time I use U/L.

I get all the low rated paxholes...
My lyft rating dropped again last night lol :(
One word for you my Friend

O Z I U M

1 - 20 of 56 Posts