Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, we gon have some fun!!

Yah yah yah yah yah!!!!

Just wanted to introduce myself, back driving after about 2 years down. It's a lot better now, feeling optimistic. But holy shit I will never do another Uber eats delivery. Only took 2 to know. Stay safe!!!

·
Premium Member
9,632 Posts
I'm laughing, I did exactly 2 uber eats as well, just to see what the deal was.
Not a great time to be coming back, last night was psychotic, great concert at walnut creek, then nothing, then a half hour surge at 2am, then nothing. It's feast and famine and its only going to get worse .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been going out at 5 am every morning and got lucky with a couple return regulars that put me on a good loop until about 9am. Averaged about 20/hr after expenses with no down Time, really. I used to only do late-night weekend surges in Raleigh, but now that I'm in durham, there's no way in hell I'm putting up with Duke students. Just riding the wave brother, we'll see how long until I crack

·
Premium Member
9,632 Posts
I've been going out at 5 am every morning and got lucky with a couple return regulars that put me on a good loop until about 9am. Averaged about 20/hr after expenses with no down Time, really. I used to only do late-night weekend surges in Raleigh, but now that I'm in durham, there's no way in hell I'm putting up with Duke students. Just riding the wave brother, we'll see how long until I crack
that's probably the best way to roll because the early morning folks are year round and pretty steady. I am totally not a morning person and have a 9 to 5 so in 4 years I've only been out at 5am maybe 3 or 4 times when i was still going from the night before. It sounds like you found a decent niche to work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that's probably the best way to roll because the early morning folks are year round and pretty steady. I am totally not a morning person and have a 9 to 5 so in 4 years I've only been out at 5am maybe 3 or 4 times when i was still going from the night before. It sounds like you found a decent niche to work.
Yeah man, I am in no way a morning person, quite the opposite. My sleep schedule got so messed up I figured I might as well make some money off it.

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
Wow, you are dating me! I may well be older than your dad. I lused to love the Stones and especially Keith, saw them in the third row of Shea Stadium in NYC in the 80's
Haha you would probably get along quite well with us. Keith is like my dads hero. He tuned most of his guitars to "Open G Tuning." And ordered most of their shows off Pay-Per-View back in the day. We also saw them during their Bridges to Babylon tour in MA - Was pretty cool seeing the bridge come out and seeing them play on a different stage in the middle of their show.

·
Premium Member
9,632 Posts
Steel Wheels, Bridges To Babylon, Voodoo Lounge (Right here in Raleigh with Lennie Kravitz opening!), I used to be quite the fan. Keith's album "Talk is Cheap" I wore out the CD in the car. I even do a little Keith impression, he is hysterical to watch in an interview. Cool stuff!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.