Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
I just kicked out pax who were trying to bring their 3 year old daughter along with no car seat. &%[email protected]!* that shit
Same here.Got a pool in western and highland,picked up the first pax and then second ping came in.Was a hispanic guy with his wife and tjeir 2,3 years old son.I told them first only two ppl for pool and second you need to have a car seat.He told me no problem I give you 2 dollars extra.lol:):rolleyes:I told him to cancel and he did but ended up getting 1 star from the first passenger for not picking them up.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Pool and with a kid??? Jeez and the other pax had the odacity to 1 star u...

I always tell them if I get rear ended and your kid goes flying through the windshield the liability is all on me. Usually shuts them right up with that mental image going through there head.

I used to be nice about it and not hurt their feelings but now I go straight for the reality check

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Pool and with a kid??? Jeez and the other pax had the odacity to 1 star u...

I always tell them if I get rear ended and your kid goes flying through the windshield the liability is all on me. Usually shuts them right up with that mental image going through there head.

I used to be nice about it and not hurt their feelings but now I go straight for the reality check
I don't usually take pools unless I have to.I was behind loke 30 rides by yeaterday to make the platinium,So I decided to get few pools to add towards my counts.Yes from now on I don't let any minor or kids without car seat to my car.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Aside from the pax that wanted me to pick her up on the corner of Vermont / sunset at a bus stop, today was good :). And the night is still young!

Rectangle Font Material property Screenshot Number

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Same here.Got a pool in western and highland,picked up the first pax and then second ping came in.Was a hispanic guy with his wife and tjeir 2,3 years old son.I told them first only two ppl for pool and second you need to have a car seat.He told me no problem I give you 2 dollars extra.lol:):rolleyes:I told him to cancel and he did but ended up getting 1 star from the first passenger for not picking them up.
How do you know what they rated you?

·
Registered
660 Posts
I hit my 75+1 rides for next week so I'm jelly! Gonna sit back and have a few and watch them ants out on the road.

Annoying part of the day was having 3 rides stuck in traffic for an hour. 3 hours of my life wasted... But good conversations had by all ^^

1 - 17 of 17 Posts