Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a group of less than sober guys out for a bachelor party the other night. One of them left a wallet in the backseat. I didn't realize it was back there until I received a call on my PERSONAL number from the pax. He informed me that LYFT had given him my contact info so that he could claim his wallet. (WTF?) My personal contact info? Anyone can say they left something in my truck and get my number????
Anyway, I was out on the west side of town and they were at the church,(wedding day), on the east side of town, I told him I could bring it there, turned off app, and drove 20 minutes to the church, met the guy, gave him his wallet back, and he said thanks. No tip for bringing it to him or anything. If that is how this crap works, I will just throw away crap people leave behind and say I never saw it.

·
Premium Member
2,376 Posts
I try to put myself in the passenger's shoes. How would they feel if they left something valuable in your car? Yeah, it's a pita- last week I wasted an hour during prime rush hour returning a mobile phone to a junkie. Well, technically I picked her up at a methadone clinic, but regardless. After returning her scungy phone, I sanitized practically everything in the car it may have touched. Anyway, I would very much appreciate if someone went to this length for me, and of course, I would offer some compensation. I know there are people that would just say thanks, and honestly, that is enough for me, knowing I did a good deed, hoping to offset all the negative karma I've created :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts