Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lazy, unmotivated quitters is all I see. Have a productive day and celebrate, I've made a dozen friends so far in my new neighborhood. I've learned the terms hyna, estamos aqui, and "the higher the socks the downer the foo." Motivate yourself to get this money and better yourself for tomorrow is not promised it's what you put into the present.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,352 Posts
Lazy, unmotivated quitters is all I see. Have a productive day and celebrate, I've made a dozen friends so far in my new neighborhood. I've learned the terms hyna, estamos aqui, and "the higher the socks the downer the foo." Motivate yourself to get this money and better yourself for tomorrow is not promised it's what you put into the present.
Its become Abundantly clear that the time deadmile was missing was when he was abducted by Uber andnreplaced with a schill.

·
Premium Member
2,199 Posts
Its become Abundantly clear that the time deadmile was missing was when he was abducted by Uber andnreplaced with a schill.
No $hit. He dissappeared for a while, then i made a comment about how I couldnt even find his profile on UP. Suddenly out of nowhere he posts right away. Seriously, something is fishy here.

·
Registered
245 Posts
this is so depressing yesterday I did a trip from the airport flat 29 miles for 25 dollars.. so degrading.. this is freaking insane … even lyft is paying better than uber now.. Never thought I would see this day.. I'm so disgusted with uber and their lock of respect for their drivers.. we are all their gynae pigs. tests subjects.. The robots they wish they had by now so they could be working 24/7 365 days for 25 cents per mile

·
Premium Member
2,199 Posts
Only reason to do Uber now is to use it with a df to a desired location where you know it will surge/ PT, and/or where there is a better chance to get a 45+ with Lyft without traffic.

·
Premium Member
6,352 Posts
ADELANTO IS BECOMING THE WEED CAPITAL

SOME OF THE LARGEST INDOOR GROW WAREHOUSES IN THE WORLD ARE GOING UP THERE

AS FAR AS METH ITS PROBABLY ONE OF THE TOP PLACES FOR CONSUMPTION

I THINK SOUTH GATE WAS THE NUMBER 1 HUB OF METH TRAFFICKING 10 TO 15 YEARS AGO
Gardena and Compton are by far the weed grow leaders, every other day I seem to get leads to qoute on upgrading electrical supply power and it grow places, there is one that is atleast 200,000 sqft and the filtering equipment for the airperifiers cost them over 2 mil.

·
Banned
6,056 Posts
I can proudly say, i was like the only ant smoking flowers at the pen. People used to look at me like im crazy...(got caught by the old white security dude manyyyyy times).

The problem with that old white dude is...other black securities they walk around the lot...the white dude walks through everywhere...
We have a fairly new idk what he is like Middle Eastern security now that takes his job very seriously.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.