Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I when to newark airport today whit lyft i get 58 with the toll but i spend more then a hour going and come in back to the city (since i don't waste tame taking people for free in nj) so i think its just a waste of time,miles and gas taking thise trips with out surge or prime time

·
Registered
144 Posts
That is the attitude on most driver why they picking up pool
Yep McDonald worker mindset
I don't pick up pool nor do I have a mc donalds mindset, when there hasn't been any calls for the past hour I'm deff going to take it. Also the chances are low getting a 12 mile trip but you never know. This whole shit is based on luck..

I mean if I know the location is a homedepot, I ain't ****ing going even if I go there and see it's a homedepot I'm canceling lol .

Even the 5 star people you pick up are taking 0.5 mile trips. So please stop the name calling

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Happened to me once when I just started. Got a pool ping in past summer from IKEA that became my nightmare. At that time i did not know that I can do not accept request harmlessly. That were 2 parties of 2 people. Got trunk full of all kinds of shit - flowers, chairs, shovels, dead bodies etc.. Idiots mixed up their crap in the trunk, started arguing with each other to whom that child ass wipers belong and stuff like that. Since that time I avoid wholesale stores. They are evil. The end, boyz;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts