Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
316 Posts
I see there of been similar thread with little response. Or plus drivers in LA getting lots of action on the plus side. How often do you get a plus right? What kind of grosses do u make a week?
I log on from 5 pm to 11pm on Plus. I consistently get 3 rides in 6 hours. They might be 10$ rides or 30$ rides.

You make money PER RIDE on plus, its just how many rides you get. I end up with 8 bucks an hour.

· Registered
316 Posts
Perfect example of the luck factor while doing Plus. 4 35 am, got a ping by South Coast plaza. Guy with two heavy bags going to John Wayne. $13 fare, no tip, I net 9 bucks. Pull out of John Wayne, another ping same South Coast plaza area, another guy coming out with a roller bag. Destination LAX. $140 fare, I got $103. Didnt mind the lack of tip.

Plus is a lot like playing texas hold'em, you can increase your odds of winning by drivin smart (Optimus Uber) but youll still get 3outed on the river (yellow)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.