Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guarantee was for 4 hours. 6am start, and ended at 10am.

I started at 7:02 did 3 trips got 4th trip at 9:48, picked up pax at 10:03, dropped off at 10:13, logged off at 10:13. G ended at 10 am. I only needed 3 trips, this was my 4th.

100% accepted, 2.98 hrs online 3 trips completed before 10:00:00.

The question is I accepted the 4th trip inside the G, but picked up and finished outside the G.
The problem is I only completed 3 out of 4. the completion is no longer 100% as it was when I did 3 out of 3 before this ping, since I didnt pick this pax up until 10:05 and G ended at 10 am, Is uber going to say I only completed 75% of my trips. Even though I did 3 trips in 2.98 hours?

Anyone know from experience if UBER will screw me somehow? Basically the last ping changes my completed to 75% and my acceptance at 100%.
See how the 75% is under 80% as far as completed by accepting this ping that could not be completed inside the G period of 6-10?

1 trip an hour
80% accept and complete
required.

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have seen IF they are not completed trips in the time allowed, No G.
ex 3 trips in 3 hours. you cant end trip at 10:05 as its only complete if done by 10:00. even though the period ended at 10:00 and you have pax in car. that is not a completed trip. so you only get 2 trips in 3 hours and miss the G.

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hoosier, did they pay? keep replying back. forever if you have to. Never log off ontime.
say you did 9 trips, loggoff 8 hrs 56 min. Uber pays the 56 min. but if you try to log off 9 hrs. YOU WILL FAIL.
they track it by the seconds and tell us Nothing along the way. Like in and out time.
Log in top of the min, log out at top of the min plus 5 seconds. only way it works. 80% of the time.
9 trips in 8.95 hrs. paid
9 trips in 9.01 hrs. NO PAY.

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hoosier, the 10th ended at 10:00:11? or began? Yeah they are not going to pay. You gotta end the trip before 10:00:00 for it to count.
In this case, drive faster. end trip sooner. go through a yellow light. watch that clock. Uber will not count it as a COMPLETED trip before 10:00:00

They will say you had 9 trips in 9.32 hours. that is their stance no doubt. 10th is not included.

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Iv not been paid before for 3 min past 10am on last needed trip. they said my completed trips were only 2, not 3. because I did not have 3 completed until 10:03. even though the trip began at 9:45. So now I feel maybe they should have paid me for that? can anyone verify this as true?
Uber really tries too hard to not pay! Every crooked trick in the book. You got to be robotic, like the robot checking the G for payments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.