Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
532 Posts
Rides that start before a guarantee period do not count toward trip total. You do however get paid for that time used during that trip if you end up meeting the requirements of the guarantee.

Rides that end after a guarantee period count toward the requirements (trip count, gross income) but you do not get paid for the extra time used past the guarantee period ending.

This is the best I can figure out how it works based on my dealings with support. They may try to screw you out of a ride if one ride makes the difference in them paying you or not so stay vigilant out there folks.
I believe what you say is correct. If not, it should be. I rcvd my qualifying ride rqst for this mornings guarantee @ 9:17 at the ORD staging lot. This ride was completed at 10: 17. I expect to be paid for the guarantee. We'll see.

I did get paid for all of the guarantees that I drove. The qualifying trip need only start before the guarantee period ends.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.