Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 236 Posts

· Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this why some drivers are leaving the gig?

Attachments

· Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not sure what you're getting at here (i'm dense)... but those trips look okay
Thanks TF. I just see all these complaint threads all day every day and have been trying to learn what all the fuss is about. In those threads, users aren't specific and just toss out vague allegations of low pay with just walls of text and tossing out seemingly random figures for dollars and cents and miles and minutes. It's just bewildering to the rest of us.

It's my sincere hope if we can all share specific real-world examples (with screenshot, not these vague rambling memories of trip details from yesterday and last week and last month).

· Registered
2,057 Posts
Oh my God, so frigging lame.

"Sweet" "Sweet" "Sweet"

I'm about to puke. 🤢

What the 60 laid off woosies at Lyft are now at Uber?

What's next? Sugar corn fairies and pink mustaches?

Lyft going to merge with Uber?

· Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lyft recently laid off 60 workers and discontinued their rentals. Could be merging with Uber?
I love your conspiratorial and paranoid thinking style.

Who are you? For the record please state your full identity and your hidden agenda.
We're all shills here. Just because I volunteer and you're paid shouldn't make us suspicious of the other.

· Premium Member
Recovering Longhauler
29,808 Posts
I'm not sure of the point here. Humblebrags?

Not being a dick here but the UberX ones are meh. The tips helped a little. I realize with the Upfront Pricing scheme you want shorties but thet would drive me away (no pun intended).

The deliveries I can't comment on since I don't do deliveries but one said you got extra wait time pay and it was $11 and change.

If it's working for you and you're happy then that's all that matters.

· Premium Member
542 Posts
They're leaving the app because Uber attempts to take advantage of low IQ, they always try to get 1 over on you. For example the other day I picked up a $8 surge by the airport while I was on the highway driving back to town, so I expected to get back to the boost area and get a ride with both. Instead I get within a mile of the boundary, and Uber sends me a $0.50/mile ride that with the surge only came out to what I'd typically cherrypick for anyways. And it went to the hood and left me deadheading back late for boost. I see they do this often, I cherrypick for rides that are $1/mile or more, but when there's boost or surge they'll give out rides that are $0.50/mile or less and all surge/boost ends up doing is making shitty rides acceptable. My acceptance rate has never been so low than the past 6 months :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm not sure of the point here.
Just FYI: I explained it here:

I just see all these complaint threads all day every day and have been trying to learn what all the fuss is about. In those threads, users aren't specific and just toss out vague allegations of low pay with just walls of text and tossing out seemingly random figures for dollars and cents and miles and minutes. It's just bewildering to the rest of us. It's my sincere hope if we can all share specific real-world examples (with screenshot, not these vague rambling memories of trip details from yesterday and last week and last month).
Not being a dick here but the UberX ones are meh.
Yeah, my $0.22/mile costs are just eating up these revenues.

The deliveries I can't comment on since I don't do deliveries but one said you got extra wait time pay and it was $11 and change.
6 UberX trips, zero deliveries.

Oh…you’re…bragging?!?
Just FYI: I explained it here:

I just see all these complaint threads all day every day and have been trying to learn what all the fuss is about. In those threads, users aren't specific and just toss out vague allegations of low pay with just walls of text and tossing out seemingly random figures for dollars and cents and miles and minutes. It's just bewildering to the rest of us. It's my sincere hope if we can all share specific real-world examples (with screenshot, not these vague rambling memories of trip details from yesterday and last week and last month).

1 - 20 of 236 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.