Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been driving now for over 10 months. I have transported hundreds on people and like me they agree it's not Rideshare it's just an on demand transport service.
Over 80% of my customers (UBER can lie and call them riders) use promo codes and they just use the service because it's cheap. When UBER surges they use taxis. This does not help me as they only use me when I am cheaper. To me it is on demand just like a taxi or limo just getting ordered via a very good app.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If it really were Rideshare then I could eat my Bunnings hot dog while I drove the "Rider", play my horrible 1980s hits, swear at wankers and not have any consequences. The marketing is VERY clear - "YOUR personal driver" ie: Your Servant.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CommanderXL I agree if they do not know each other and are picked up and dropped off at different locations (that's called uber pool) but if a group if friends or work colleagues get into my car and go to another bar then to me that's on demand not Rideshare.

·
Registered
252 Posts
If it really were Rideshare then I could eat my Bunnings hot dog while I drove the "Rider", play my horrible 1980s hits, swear at wankers and not have any consequences. The marketing is VERY clear - "YOUR personal driver" ie: Your Servant.
What's so horrible about 1980s hits?

·
Registered
17 Posts
It's not rideshare or on demand transport. It's mobile chat roulette: will you get the naked guy with the guitar or the giggling drunk girls? :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts