Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it about time to buy guns and Amos ?
where people will go that level where security and police won't be a thing and people will start robbing stores and all...
Is it possible?
I was having one pax was explaining this kind of stuff .. I pick him at night 3am From airport and it's was good ride..
$76.. I waited 2 hours for it ..
Cloud Sky World Building Temple

· Premium Member
74,081 Posts
where people will go that level where security and police won't be a thing and people will start robbing stores and all...
Is it possible?
I was having one pax was explaining this kind of stuff .. I pick him at night 3am From airport and it's was good ride..
View attachment 438026
Cops
Government
Medical Workers
All catching it.

Perhaps police will not be able to Respond at a certain point.

Something to Consider.
Clothing Building Product Window Sleeve

· Premium Member
8,887 Posts
Is it possible?
Is now the right time? Possibly TOO LATE. Lots of places are sold out of guns and ammo. New Jersey and LA County, California banned gun sales.

· Premium Member
13,250 Posts
Is now the right time? Possibly TOO LATE. Lots of places are sold out of guns and ammo. New Jersey and LA County, California banned gun sales.
That was a smart move. But you could still probably trade a case of Charmen Ultra for an Abrahms Tank at current exchange rates... ;)

· Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Covid-19 started with less than 2 Dozen cases in U.S.
And today we have literally overtaken China with the most number of infections.
This morning we had 1000 US deaths, right now 1290 and counting.

Reactions: tohunt4me

· Registered
1,503 Posts
And today we have literally overtaken China with the most number of infections.
This morning we had 1000 US deaths, right now 1290 and counting.
"Literally" in the sense of official counts, anyway; no one could possibly know the actual current counts (which is a big, big part of the problem), and any official count from the Chinese government is to be looked at with suspicion.

· Premium Member
4,155 Posts
"Literally" in the sense of official counts, anyway; no one could possibly know the actual current counts (which is a big, big part of the problem), and any official count from the Chinese government is to be looked at with suspicion.
I don't quite trust China either (in more than one subject). I don't know how credible that new claim is that China has 21 million less cellphone users today than it did in December, but, there's got to be some level of truth to it.

· Registered
1,503 Posts
I don't quite trust China either (in more than one subject). I don't know how credible that new claim is that China has 21 million less cellphone users today than it did in December, but, there's got to be some level of truth to it.
Of course, no one knows the explanation for that, at least outside of China. I've read speculation that a lot of it might be accounted for by people getting spooked by the outbreak and fleeing from cities to the countryside, and abandoning their phones in the process. That sounds possible to me, and it's also difficult to imagine that there could be millions and millions of actual dead without word of a catastrophe of that scale leaking somehow. But nobody outside of China knows, and they're obviously not talkin'.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.