Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For last two weeks, I am seeing my rating going down.It used to go up and down every week. Nowadays even 10 trips with 5 star don't move the rating even 0.01 up but 1 non 5 star drag down the rating by 0.01.
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Buber rate manipulation.. This been going on for a while.. I made correlation when you cancel a ride and the rider that you canceled upon complain about you you will see a dive in your rating and it doesnt matter that you get 5 stars.. That is Buber

·
Registered
803 Posts
Yep, Uber has been screwing around since early June, started with a sudden drop, then the number in the app stopped fluctuating and is stuck right around the same number. It dropped for me last period for no reason. They may be planning on tying our acceptance rate to the overall rating which would be more effective than the whole time out thing.

·
Premium Member
10,212 Posts
Guess they don't want to be laughed at, acting like 2 year olds giving times when we log on to lyft.

·
Premium Member
6,353 Posts
The new ratings and reports are BS and I plan to try to prove it, Im going to get as many friends as I can that uber to call me when they plan on ubering, I will give them a ride and have them rate me 5 with no issues, during these trips I'm going to follow the map and drive like I'm hauling old dynamite, im going to keep the new accelerometers used in the app happy I'll do this all I can for a week or two then see how the reports come out.

I suspect that uber app may also listen in like Facebooks.

·
Registered
398 Posts
The new ratings and reports are BS and I plan to try to prove it, Im going to get as many friends as I can that uber to call me when they plan on ubering, I will give them a ride and have them rate me 5 with no issues, during these trips I'm going to follow the map and drive like I'm hauling old dynamite, im going to keep the new accelerometers used in the app happy I'll do this all I can for a week or two then see how the reports come out.

I suspect that uber app may also listen in like Facebooks.
uber app can listen in on your conversation so if you are not saying how great Buber is you will get low ratings...Fuber app is a spyware as well....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts