Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
  1. Them idiots thought that it was actually surging
  2. Them idiots were hoping for surge ride
  3. Them think a 1.2-4 is life changing money. Uptown rides from airport you make a whopping $5-7 compared to the $4-6.
Unfortunately, Uber knows the psychology and data behind the drivers and dangling a carrot is all that is needed to get drivers to chase surge. They even put it south of ATT stadium and of course, idiots are driving around in a 6x surge that will never happen and end up getting requested back at ATT.

Ghost surge is designed to get drivers to chase it so they are close enough to get a ride from where the actual demand is. Delivery boosts are doing the same thing. Uber X boosts mean Uber is expecting a lot of demand. It's simple - logoff at airports and events and let surge Uber's algorithms work to your advantage.

I had a respectable $900 week on top of my real 40 hour week job by not driving like an idiot.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
On the bright side, looks like all the smart ones have been replaced by idiots terrible at everything including math. Nice 4 door pickup trucks, crossover suvs, 20 mpg vehicle on X, it's only a matter of time until they have to stop.

Reactions: Cary Grant

·
Registered
961 Posts
On the bright side, looks like all the smart ones have been replaced by idiots terrible at everything including math. Nice 4 door pickup trucks, crossover suvs, 20 mpg vehicle on X, it's only a matter of time until they have to stop.
Yep. I saw a pea brain dropping off at Love Field in a Ford F150 super crew 4x4......i couldn't stop laughing.

·
Banned
412 Posts
Saw a bloody effin' idiot at DFW Term. A with a 'Stashe sticker driving a bloody Hummer....seriously! An older, really ugly one to boot! The Vehicle, not the Ignoramus Millennial driver!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I am mind-boggled by the cars I see driving around. At least you saw a Super Crew.. I was at the Fairmount and saw someone picking up in a Supercab. Yeah, it's a "4 door" but who wants to be smooshed in that half-size back seat?? I am flabbergasted by the people who will throw down to stay at the Fairmount or Ritz and will have some shitty UberX come get them. At least spring for Select.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts