Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, in line with previous reports the quest for free entertainment continues and the muppets continue to provide it in bucket loads. They do not disappoint.

The supply of situations and experiences and the subsequent reports to and from HQ Helpdesk are now such, that I am starting to eat into valuable engagement time with my very lucky pax. Such is the free flow of laughs.

Here is one of several little tête-à-têtes of yesterday with the muppets. The dialogue is self explanatory.

Product Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot

Product Azure Font Screenshot Material property

·
Premium Member
9,234 Posts
The supply of situations and experiences and the subsequent reports to and from HQ Helpdesk are now such, that I am starting to eat into valuable engagement time
And now you know why many drivers just assume an 18 year-old pax has ordered a ride, so they can continue to point B and be done with it.
Sorry for your grief.

·
Premium Member
16,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And now you know why many drivers just assume an 18 year-old pax has ordered a ride, so they can continue to point B and be done with it.
Sorry for your grief.
Thanks, but it is actually the opposite of grief, in fact it is money for jam. I wait 5 minutes, they get charged $10 of which I get $7.25. No petrol used. No wear and tear, and while waiting I amuse myself with reports to Muppet HQ.

Yesterday, I had three of these.

·
Premium Member
9,234 Posts
Thanks, but it is actually the opposite of grief, in fact it is money for jam. I wait 5 minutes, they get charged $10 of which I get $7.25. No petrol used. No wear and tear, and while waiting I amuse myself with reports to Muppet HQ. Yesterday, I had three of these. .
LOL where do you park for pings, at a high school?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.