Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always receive Hudson and now I receive Essex (newark no thanks)... If so can you post a screenshot how it looks like. Thanks

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I always receive Hudson and now I receive Essex (newark no thanks)... If so can you post a screenshot how it looks like. Thanks
No boosts for Bergen except for small parts of North Arlington and the southwest tacked on to the Essex boosts. For a while Hackensack had a 1.3x for some people, but I think they cut that out.
I live in Bergen County, but only drive certain times there. Random sparsely populated parts get clogged with Rando-Ants. Some come from Rockland, Westchester (yes, Westchester) and the Bronx to work without TLC plates. We also get Hudson County drivers who have to flee their own county. Why? Because it's BRUTAL to work Hudson County during boost times when fUber doesn't give them the boost. Oh yeah, Bergen is a TLC magnet as well.
You kind of have to know how to work Bergen also. It's easy to fall for the fake surges... they look pretty, but it's just staging hungry drivers a half hour before actual busy times. (Like when Ridgewood surges at 2:30PM, a half hour BEFORE all the high school let out. Or when the far north surges in the evening a half hour BEFORE Stryker, BMW and Mercedes let out.)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
No boosts for Bergen except for small parts of North Arlington and the southwest tacked on to the Essex boosts. For a while Hackensack had a 1.3x for some people, but I think they cut that out.
I live in Bergen County, but only drive certain times there. Random sparsely populated parts get clogged with Rando-Ants. Some come from Rockland, Westchester (yes, Westchester) and the Bronx to work without TLC plates. We also get Hudson County drivers who have to flee their own county. Why? Because it's BRUTAL to work Hudson County during boost times when fUber doesn't give them the boost. Oh yeah, Bergen is a TLC magnet as well.
You kind of have to know how to work Bergen also. It's easy to fall for the fake surges... they look pretty, but it's just staging hungry drivers a half hour before actual busy times. (Like when Ridgewood surges at 2:30PM, a half hour BEFORE all the high school let out. Or when the far north surges in the evening a half hour BEFORE Stryker, BMW and Mercedes let out.)
How funny is that fake surge?!

Glad to see some drivers have figured that out! While others fall for it and keep the app on the whole time! Nice post!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts