Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or did you roll around in oven cleaner just before you got in my car?

I've always been sensitive to people wearing too much cologne, toilet water, whatever you call it. It always gave me a headache.
But driving ride share, there's a certain class of people that come along every few weeks, and I could swear they've added Drano to their grooming regimen.
Apparently someone finds this odor attractive. Sometimes I just open all the windows while they're in the car.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
OMG one guy came in my car and smelled like he DOUSED himself in cologne before he came in no idea why people do this I RARELY ever use it and the time I had it was one spray

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Or did you roll around in oven cleaner just before you got in my car?

I've always been sensitive to people wearing too much cologne, toilet water, whatever you call it. It always gave me a headache.
But driving ride share, there's a certain class of people that come along every few weeks, and I could swear they've added Drano to their grooming regimen.
Apparently someone finds this odor attractive. Sometimes I just open all the windows while they're in the car.
When I drove for Yellow Cab I had people who would actually start spraying IN the cab. They never asked if it were okay with me. They just pulled out their bottle and sprayed EVERYWHERE on their body. I would gag every time. And don't bother trying to explain alergies or whatnot. All they hear is that you're saying they stink, never understanding that they DO stink to people with alergies!

·
Registered
746 Posts
What's the one that smells a lot like RAID? the bug spray.
There's quite a few women's perfumes that smell like RAID. I can't believe their noses are so screwed up they smelled it, thought it was attractive, and didn't notice it smells just like bug spray. Sickening.

I carry an industrial mister with cinnamon air freshener that will kill ANYTHING super fast, and the worst smell to chase out (other than stinky pizza) is that RAID perfume. It's weaponized.

Usually girls that are, oh what's the polite word I can use here? Like club trash? Anyway...I think smoking might ruin their olfactory and bug spray doesn't register in their brains anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.