Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently drive x and have a 2007 fully loaded Camry hybrid (35 mpg). Lately ive been wanting to switch to a used highlander hybrid or honda pilot. Is it worth the switch stricly from making money perspective. I'll appreciate feedback from those who are on xl platform. Thank you

·
Registered
282 Posts
I currently drive x and have a 2007 fully loaded Camry hybrid (35 mpg). Lately ive been wanting to switch to a used highlander hybrid or honda pilot. Is it worth the switch stricly from making money perspective. I'll appreciate feedback from those who are on xl platform. Thank you
I drive minivan, but most of time have the UberX requests, 95 out of 100, only on weekends or holidays if you lucky, i personally think it is not worth it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
You may need to check with Uber to see if the Highlander meets the requirements for XL. I have a Lexus RX which is the same as the Highlander, and I don't qualify for XL. I think XL has to seat up to 6.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
The Highlander seats 8, so you are good there. The Pilot gets terrible real world gas mileage. With today's new gas tax, avoid a SUV.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts