Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove CC last night during boost. I received notices that it will be in a boost for most of the weekend. But when I look at my map it does not show the boost zones. I attached screen shot of both. Is it boosting or not? Or did I suddenly become ineligible for this boost? I emailed Uber.......waste.
Font Rectangle Material property Screenshot Number
World Ecoregion Map Light Product
World Ecoregion Map Light Product

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
View attachment 105725 Wifi off?
Your surge is not even showing...
I have tried it with both the wifi on and off (I am still at work). Below is the vague response I got from support. If I am not eligible (I was last night), why would I get the promo notices?? Now that you showed me the surge, something doesn't add up. I guess I will head down there and see.

Hi Scott,

As with any promotion your city runs, offers are subject to change and may differ from partner to partner.

The offers are made after taking partner's general driving habits into consideration, including their most frequented areas and the times they generally drive. These promotions are designed to encourage partners to drive in areas they may not typically go to during hours they may not typically drive, and this can be reflected in the offers you and the other partners in your city will receive.

Again, these offers are subject to change, and we sincerely appreciate your feedback as we continue to create the best experience possible for you while you're on the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts