Uber Drivers Forum banner

Is Lebron James already worse than the likes of Kareem, Karl Malone, and others at age 36(especially in the playoffs)?

915 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  goneubering 
#1 ·
The NBA keeps talking about how Lebron James is better than anyone in history at his age, but I'm not convinced.
Kareem at age 36 in the playoff averaged 24 ppg, 8 reb, 4 assists and 2 blocks on on 56% from the field and 75% from the free-throw line. Kareem at at age 38 was actually even better in the playoffs than Kareem at age 36.
Karl Malone at age 36 in the playoffs averaged 27 ppg, 9 reb, 3 assists, on 52% from the field and 81% from the free-throw line. I guess we'll have to see how the playoffs go to see if Lebron James is already starting to fall behind old Kareem and old Karl Malone. We never got to see MJ at 36 to compare because of the Chicago Bulls Owner and GM.

#2 ·
And this is related to Uber exactly how?
If you want to talk about basketball go to the chat forum and post this there. Maybe you already know that, but you want to avoid mingling with the undesirables that infest that place. Oh well, life is not perfect.

#3 ·
Leboon could have but the puss just take and move on. Then what is worse is he tries to call all white people racist, essentially cops. Woke culture is going to find out that enough is enough. CRT in schools for indoctrination purposes is getting a new set of laws put on the books. Lakers are done in the first round.

#9 ·
This is not looking good for Lebron James legacy. I mean Devin Booker is clearly a far better player than Lebron James in this series so far. If Lebron James loses this series, he will have zero chance of ever being on NBA's Mouth Rushmore let alone being the GOAT.

#6 ·
High ankle sprains usually take 2-3 months to heal. He's still managing his injury.

Very few power drivers for layups, few above the Rim dunks, and not challenging on defense.

Will be interesting if he has to continue to play under the Rim. With more support from A. D., he can. If A. D. and others don't step up....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.