Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The loud drunks don't bother me as long as the surge is right and they don't disrepect my vehicle!! Lol when do you drive?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I remember they blocked off some roads down in the Navy yard Saturday I guess for traffic control. Ended up having the rider walk 4 blocks. They weren't too happy about that

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts
There's a cab and Uber line at M Street and Half Street. Tell your passengers to walk one extra block north to L Street for easier pickup. I watch the games frequently myself and park for free at Washington Navy Yard. If he/she sounds drunk when I call them to confirm pickup, cancel.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
The loud drunks don't bother me as long as the surge is right and they don't disrepect my vehicle!! Lol when do you drive?
I drive 2pm -1am. Away from games and away from drunks.

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts

Tonight should be a good turnout. Jayson Werth Chia Pet free giveaway first 20,000 fans.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
not a lot of surges if it's a weekday games, or game 1-3 out of 5 games. no one watches those, they will just go watch the final games.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
a 5 game series? you're kidding right - you find one at Nats park regular season and I'll pay you 3X on $20 fare

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts

I picked up 10 Jayson Werth Chia Pet giveaways. I'll make more selling these extras on eBay than I'll make driving one week for Fuber. LOL!!

·
25,885 Posts
I picked up 10 Jayson Werth Chia Pet giveaways. I'll make more selling these extras on eBay than I'll make driving one week for Fuber. LOL!!
Are you sure about that? It ain't called FeePay fer' nuthin', ya' know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.