Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we talking X chromosome here only. Will #metoo and feminists try to get me deactivated?
Should drivers just not say anything. Are we reduced to not even giving a woman a compliment anymore?
Is that grounds for deactivation?

My guess:
Instant deactivation.

What do you think?

·
Banned
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Women started #metoo. Mark my words, women will destroy it.
Women are beautiful and most women want it acknowledged
But the man hating feminists. Problem..

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
we talking X chromosome here only. Will #metoo and feminists try to get me deactivated?
Should drivers just not say anything. Are we reduced to not even giving a woman a compliment anymore?

My guess:
Instant deactivation.

What do you think?
Damn what's wrong wit ya people just do your job . Drive people from point A to point B . Yea don't say ship to pax hello how you doing and that's it . You like driving for uber ? Yes I love it . You like driving for Lyft ? Yes I love it . Do you do juno ? Yes I do it sometimes and I love it .

·
Registered
15,929 Posts

My guess:
Instant deactivation.

What do you think?
99% of the time it's going to be unwanted attention from the woman's point of view. And when you have a captive audience in a moving car it can even be threatening.

The woman may smile, thank you, seem as if she likes it. Chances are she's wishing you'd shut up and she'd got a different driver. This is one reason some women try like hell to get a female driver, especially late at night.

It's stupid. Good way to get a bad rating AT THE LEAST.

·
Banned
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
99% of the time it's going to be unwanted attention from the woman's point of view. And when you have a captive audience in a moving car it can even be threatening.

The woman may smile, thank you, seem as if she likes it. Chances are she's wishing you'd shut up and she'd got a different driver. This is one reason some women try like hell to get a female driver, especially late at night.

It's stupid. Good way to get a bad rating AT THE LEAST.
I'm talking about real women. Not feminists man haters. Some women like being appreciated. Jmo.

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
Damn what's wrong wit ya people just do your job . Drive people from point A to point B . Yea don't say ship to pax hello how you doing and that's it . You like driving for uber ? Yes I love it . You like driving for Lyft ? Yes I love it . Do you do juno ? Yes I do it sometimes and I love it .
What if they start asking if I love Manhattan or **** with opioids? :confused:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Chill u gonna make all Eddie app driver's seem like perverts
I had a female pax to JFK at 2pm mid thirties. Although we didn't talk much, into her phone she made sure how stupid her hubby sounds... either way at any other job I'd jump on that opportunity. With what's going on in the news, I will tell females I'm gay.

I had a female pax to JFK at 2pm mid thirties. Although we didn't talk much, into her phone she made sure how stupid her hubby sounds... either way at any other job I'd jump on that opportunity. With what's going on in the news, I will tell females I'm gay.
Even then when you hit her with the sorry I'm gay., they get so offended... you can't win !!!! SMH

Even then when you hit her with the sorry I'm gay., they get so offended... you can't win !!!! SMH
Some Jewish lady tried to flag me down today im FHV , I was like sorry miss. Thought about it wanted to take it but was right by Maimonides hospital and I was like sorry I don't ubderstand what you want

Some Jewish lady tried to flag me down today im FHV , I was like sorry miss. Thought about it wanted to take it but was right by Maimonides hospital and I was like sorry I don't ubderstand what you want
Not worth risking $400 penalty for a $20 fare

Tha

Not worth risking $400 penalty for a $20 fare
dog is too cute bro

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts

My guess:
Instant deactivation.

What do you think?
Harassment. But do it. Be my guest!

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Man dont say anything to the American ones or anyone with the williamsburg attitude but the foreign and european esp none english speaking say whatever the hell you want, much easier to talk to women from other places than these heshe's here, I often get to speak in a way i could never speak to locals, with the tourists in my cab.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Man dont say anything to the American ones or anyone with the williamsburg attitude but the foreign and european esp none english speaking say whatever the hell you want, much easier to talk to women from other places than these heshe's here, I often get to speak in a way i could never speak to locals, with the tourists in my cab.
Facts

1 - 20 of 46 Posts