Uber Drivers Forum banner
61 - 80 of 186 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
You’ve openly admitted you’re reactive and in many of your threads you end up making it about race. One thing I can tell you for sure is people can pick up on this. You claim to just be reflecting their attitudes but I think they’re reflecting yours because they see right through you. That you are, in your own explanation basically, three clicks from exploding. People see this. You’re spinning your wheels trying to justify it instead of facing your end of it. Believe it or not I’ve felt just as much pressure from the changing times. Obviously if your solution is embracing bitterness and doling out vengeance you’ll make yourself miserable. Our enemies would love to divide and conquer us all. Stop falling for it. For what it’s worth, I’m obsessed with respect too, so I do understand the temptation to take things hard.
So are you saying when I get overcharged and I politely explain to them I'm overcharged and they tell me screw you and you going to pay this extra charge we put in on you or if I get blocked in I politely ask hey can you please let me out and I get told screw you you're going to stay blocked in until I feel like I'm ready to let you out but I'm the one that's wrong... Are you saying you're this meek mild mannered person who when you're blatantly disrespected you just keep calm and take the Martin Luther King approach if so what's good for you but like I've admitted I come from a long line of ass kickers and hellraisers yet the the over 20,000 people I have picked up over the last 7 years or any of my co-workers over the last 25 years or any of my past girlfriends would say I'm one of the nicest guys they ever met.. but no matter how nice you are you going to run into asholes and asholes are my Achilles heel because I was raised by a ultra ashole.. and I just can't stomach people who blatantly disrespect people or people who try to take advantage of people kindness.... No one who knows me will tell you I'm a a** I've been described a lot as a kindred heart something I don't particularly like being described as... I have been told by energy expert that my good energy irritates the bad energy of others and they feel they must come challenge me I was told by a old wise Asian guy that I had a white aura and that white auras will attract and upset the worst of the worst types of people

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I’m game, look if you need to come into a forum and ask if you are the problem or is it everyone else… you ARE the problem. No don’t take it as an attack but rather a moment of opportunity.

I read many of your topics and they carry the same theme that you’re a victim of circumstances in your life and people are out to get you. I use to have the same mentality for YEARS, and it wasn’t until the end of my marriage that I realized that it wasn’t the way to live life. Constantly having issues with someone or blaming the situation for my under achievements. It wasn’t until I finally realized the problem wasn’t everyone else but the choices I made. When I finally became honest and truly honest with myself is when I saw things change for the greater good.

I stopped lying, stopped being a victim, stopped trying to twist things to benefit me in some fashion. I simply started making better choices and almost overnight everything changed. Being honest with yourself and people is truly hard. Taking responsibility for your actions especially when you’re in the wrong is truely hard… but you have to acknowledge and learn from the mistakes. open your mind and be open minded about everything cuz unless you’re an expert in the field you probably don’t know Jack and even if you are an expert the next person might be able to teach you something.

the pizza situation you describe was something very easy to walk away from.

The double parking situation was as much as bad luck… but still in your control to some point as you parked in a fashion that left the door open for this to happen. I find the story a bit embellished based on experience. What May have felt like forever was likely a couple of mins. Someone double parking 10-15 mins at the airport isn’t common as security and police are there to keep things moving to prevent this from happening. With that said you mention driving 2 hours to an appointment and only having 15 mins to spare in the first place… then what the heck you doing driving dropping a pax off at the airport you're asking to be late. But that’s the type of stuff you have to be honest with yourself about about. You messed up tried to make a quick buck and had a unexpected, likely delay and now you’re late for an appointment, that’s YOUR FAULT.

today I had an appointment in person with a client at 9am that was set a month ago. I tried to confirm with the client on two occasions this last week with no response from the client. I still got ready, left early allowing for delay or error on my part and half way there I discovered I forgot the keys that I needed to give this client. I owned the error, turned around drive back and pickup the keys. I am back on my way to see the client and I arrived 1 min early for the meeting.

All is good, this is an easy scenario to turn into a shit show if I still had the victim mentality… could have not bothered leaving early, could have not showed up, could have said “well you didn’t confirm”, could have blamed my fiancé for taking the keys out of my truck, could have been late….

victim mentality will always blame others for the situation they are in.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I’m game, look if you need to come into a forum and ask if you are the problem or is it everyone else… you ARE the problem. No don’t take it as an attack but rather a moment of opportunity.

I read many of your topics and they carry the same theme that you’re a victim of circumstances in your life and people are out to get you. I use to have the same mentality for YEARS, and it wasn’t until the end of my marriage that I realized that it wasn’t the way to live life. Constantly having issues with someone or blaming the situation for my under achievements. It wasn’t until I finally realized the problem wasn’t everyone else but the choices I made. When I finally became honest and truly honest with myself is when I saw things change for the greater good.

I stopped lying, stopped being a victim, stopped trying to twist things to benefit me in some fashion. I simply started making better choices and almost overnight everything changed. Being honest with yourself and people is truly hard. Taking responsibility for your actions especially when you’re in the wrong is truely hard… but you have to acknowledge and learn from the mistakes. open your mind and be open minded about everything cuz unless you’re an expert in the field you probably don’t know Jack and even if you are an expert the next person might be able to teach you something.

the pizza situation you describe was something very easy to walk away from.

The double parking situation was as much as bad luck… but still in your control to some point as you parked in a fashion that left the door open for this to happen. I find the story a bit embellished based on experience. What May have felt like forever was likely a couple of mins. Someone double parking 10-15 mins at the airport isn’t common as security and police are there to keep things moving to prevent this from happening. With that said you mention driving 2 hours to an appointment and only having 15 mins to spare in the first place… then what the heck you doing driving dropping a pax off at the airport you're asking to be late. But that’s the type of stuff you have to be honest with yourself about about. You messed up tried to make a quick buck and had a unexpected, likely delay and now you’re late for an appointment, that’s YOUR FAULT.

today I had an appointment in person with a client at 9am that was set a month ago. I tried to confirm with the client on two occasions this last week with no response from the client. I still got ready, left early allowing for delay or error on my part and half way there I discovered I forgot the keys that I needed to give this client. I owned the error, turned around drive back and pickup the keys. I am back on my way to see the client and I arrived 1 min early for the meeting.

All is good, this is an easy scenario to turn into a shit show if I still had the victim mentality… could have not bothered leaving early, could have not showed up, could have said “well you didn’t confirm”, could have blamed my fiancé for taking the keys out of my truck, could have been late….

victim mentality will always blame others for the situation they are in.
That's the way you feel and nothing will change that and I remember your response to me before I don't remember the exact response but I remember the theme of it and it was I'm wrong about everything in life and anybody who comes against me is right.... And trust me I have no victim mentality ..a victim sit around and wallow in self-pity I go out here and bust my chops everyday with five different hustles and try to stay away from people as much as possible but if you feel like I'm a perpetual victim who goes out my way to cause trouble there's nothing I can do to change that ...all I can do is show example of the 25,000 people who have met me personally who said I was one of the nicest person they ever met and I have this documented.... I don't know what's so hard about respect me and I respect you stay out of my way I'll stay out of your way... Don't cause trouble with me I won't cause trouble with you... But a lot of people have trouble with that then a lot of people such as yourself gas lite people like me to make me feel there's this huge flaw in my character but I have to just accept this is the world we live in ..long ago I join a lifestyle that you wouldn't understand it's not a religion but most call it a religion some call it a gang... The one thing this lifestyle taught me the majority of people are not evolved they're not civilized we call them uncivilized poison animal eaters that's hard to be led in the right direction and easy to be led in the wrong... And you can never underestimate the evil things they think and the evil things they do.... I can get a feel for your spirit just by the things I've seen you post ...you have some darkness in there... Keep on doing the work to be better brother ✌

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
So you come onto a forum where you may possibly know a handful of people. And you ask the forum (a bunch of strangers) if its you or other people? Now the only thing these forum members have to go on is based on what you post. And with that information, YOU are asking them to provide you with feedback... so they do and you are clearly not open to it just based on your responses. People have given you reason as to why it's you and all you have done is fight back as say why its not. It simply doesn't make sense.

You don't want to be open to advice or opinion's when you ask for it... that's fine.

You don't want to take a step back and see if multiple people are saying the same thing maybe it is true... that's fine

You want to say I have a darkness... that's fine.

At the end of the day I know I'm not going to be a forum asking for random peoples opinions on if I'm messing up in life. I know I'm going to go about my day as care free as yesterday, not getting into confrontations, arguments or pissing matches with random people. My biggest worry today is if the surf is good or not...

But you on the other hand will continue to wonder if it's you or other people. You will continue to get called out for your victimhood postings and race baiting ways. I would say good luck but really luck has ZERO to do with it.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
So you come onto a forum where you may possibly know a handful of people. And you ask the forum (a bunch of strangers) if its you or other people? Now the only thing these forum members have to go on is based on what you post. And with that information, YOU are asking them to provide you with feedback... so they do and you are clearly not open to it just based on your responses. People have given you reason as to why it's you and all you have done is fight back as say why its not. It simply doesn't make sense.

You don't want to be open to advice or opinion's when you ask for it... that's fine.

You don't want to take a step back and see if multiple people are saying the same thing maybe it is true... that's fine

You want to say I have a darkness... that's fine.

At the end of the day I know I'm not going to be a forum asking for random peoples opinions on if I'm messing up in life. I know I'm going to go about my day as care free as yesterday, not getting into confrontations, arguments or pissing matches with random people. My biggest worry today is if the surf is good or not...

But you on the other hand will continue to wonder if it's you or other people. You will continue to get called out for your victimhood postings and race baiting ways. I would say good luck but really luck has ZERO to do with it.
I didn't read your whole book but I would trust the ones who say clearly the other parties was being asholes but I could have handled it better more than the ones who beat me over the head and gas lite me and tell me these overt infractions against me is ALL my fault and I'm a terrible person... Like I said I already knew what to expect from you guys I was just testing the waters... it goes back to the guy breaking in my car and me being told by Uber drivers here one that I deserve to be shot for confronting the guy about breaking into my car and a majority of the rest of them said I should have let him sleep next to me in my car and I was a horrible person for saying anything to him about entering my car... It goes back to my already very Stern belief system that most people deep down at their inner core are uncivilized pieces of sht ..that's why they say if you find a good person you better hold on to them

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Ah what a load of shit. I actually fought off a carjacker. I went through a lot of what you have. What I said stands. People aren’t standing there thinking damn, this is one of the nicest most chill guys we ever met. They can read you dude. Until you change your entire energy and face this, that’s how it’s gonna be. You love this, I think you love confrontation and you made this bait thread to as you say “test the waters”, always spoiling for a fight or looking for a problem. You can’t accept the answer and that’s the whole problem.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Ah what a load of shit. I actually fought off a carjacker. I went through a lot of what you have. What I said stands. People aren’t standing there thinking damn, this is one of the nicest most chill guys we ever met. They can read you dude. Until you change your entire energy and face this, that’s how it’s gonna be. You love this, I think you love confrontation and you made this bait thread to as you say “test the waters”, always spoiling for a fight or looking for a problem. You can’t accept the answer and that’s the whole problem.
Ok....you got it... I'm a horrible person that throws off horrible energy and I go through the day looking for fights but the 25,000 people that have met me in person and give me five star ratings and write to Uber and lyfe and says I give off very good energy are just horrible people and liars like me... from now on I'ma Get myself worth from strangers on the internet instead of from myself and the tens of thousands of people that i meet doing this job and my family and friends who tells me I'm their sanity... And my lady of 12 years who of those 12 years me and her have only had one argument....

You got darkness in your spirit bro you only want to spread and accept negativity👀

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
You are one of those uncivilized pos.... I can tell you have definitely abused people in your life before rather you admit to it or not

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
And you're actually saying the group of people who worked on me paying for a meat lover when I only had a cheese pizza seen that I was a horrible person could feel my horrible energy and they had every right to overcharge me and I had no right to say anything and then the guy that blocked me in and kept me blocked in and was going to keep me blocked in and told me it wasn't his problem I was going to have to figure it out.. he did all of this because before he even seeing me he could feel my bad energy and I deserved it and I had no right to say anything to him... You believing these things is sad but it's not surprising... People like you Is why I have lost all hope in most of humanity

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Ok....you got it... I'm a horrible person that throws off horrible energy and I go through the day looking for fights but the 25,000 people that have met me in person and give me five star ratings and write to Uber and lyfe and says I give off very good energy are just horrible people and liars like me... from now on I'ma Get myself worth from strangers on the internet instead of from myself and the tens of thousands of people that i meet doing this job and my family and friends who tells me I'm their sanity... And my lady of 12 years who of those 12 years me and her have only had one argument....

You got darkness in your spirit bro you only want to spread and accept negativity👀
How you gonna talk about being gaslit then strawman me lol. Never said anything makes you a horrible person. Rather your stubborn-ass gets into it. A lot! I genuinely think by page 2 or 3 a lot of people were surprisingly trying to help you a lot. You can’t feel this hostile towards all of us. I don’t see many posters actually driving you towards this. Come down off your cross bro.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
How you gonna talk about being gaslit then strawman me lol. Never said anything makes you a horrible person. Rather your stubborn-ass gets into it. A lot! I genuinely think by page 2 or 3 a lot of people were surprisingly trying to help you a lot. You can’t feel this hostile towards all of us. I don’t see many posters actually driving you towards this. Come down off your cross bro.
Yeah the majority of people prove my point that is more dkheads than it is actual genuine people.... So I expect the ratio to be more people telling me I was wrong to say anything to someone who blocked me in intentionally and I was wrong to say anything to someone trying to overcharge me for pizza and I expected a small group of people to say the other people were obviously wrong but I just reacted badly to their bulsht...I cant respect no one telling me that its my fault for getting blocked in and it's my fault for getting overcharged... We can leave it at that... like I said my pet peeve is asholes... so people like you are my pet peeve...

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Guess this is an example of my belligerent attitude and out of control-ness .... This guy here flipping out on me because he assumed I was unvaccinated because I said I didn't want to talk about vaccines... He's in my car telling me he wish I die and I still completed the trip and got a tip.... But go ahead and tell me how he was so so right and I was so so wrong and this is just another example of me being a horrible person

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Your desperation for approval reeks and so does your need for attention. You're literally quoting someone.... posting... giving it some thought... quoting them again and adding more and repeating the process.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Your desperation for approval reeks and so does your need for attention. You're literally quoting someone.... posting... giving it some thought... quoting them again and adding more and repeating the process.
😂...desperation for approval.... Serious question here...do you eat pork?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
And I had surgery today and can't work for the next two weeks(hint:my important pre-surgery appointment 2 hour away... Where your hero blocked me in and told me that wasn't his problem) so I'm laid up with nothing but time... I'm a soldier though so more than likely I'm going to be back out there grinding tomorrow

61 - 80 of 186 Posts