Uber Drivers Forum banner
41 - 60 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
😐... I'm a conservative myself.. I think a lot of these people that be coming up to me starting trouble feel like they're getting revenge for Trump or something but I can't even make it a race thing any black man will tell you other black people especially black women love starting trouble with us just as much as white people do
I hope it’s not that.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I hope it’s not that.
You cannot underestimate how mad these trumpers are about black people going out voting for Joe Biden a lot of them will behead every one of us if they thought they could get away with it... I didn't vote for Joe Biden but it's not like these people are going to take time to try to figure out my beliefs

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
You cannot underestimate how mad these trumpers are about black people going out voting for Joe Biden a lot of them will behead every one of us if they thought they could get away with it... I didn't vote for Joe Biden but it's not like these people are going to take time to try to figure out my beliefs
I didn't even know you were black, but I'm somewhat color blind.

Yes, racism is real and it SUCKS

·
Premium Member
8,873 Posts
is it the heat is it just the overall morale of the country or am I really losing it but do it seem like people are more confrontational and really bending over backwards to cause conflict where other people nowadays...
Here's my honest opinion. Others may see things differently.

My opinion is that the 45th President of the United States lowered a lot of people's standards. They think it's okay to vent their frustrations on anyone who looks sideways at them.

Do yourself a favor and don't stoop to their level.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I am a Trumper and I don’t give a **** if you are purple or pink. But sure, I’m not fond of people I perceive to be modern liberals. In my neighborhood that would be the white kids with green hair.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Here's my honest opinion. Others may see things differently.

My opinion is that the 45th President of the United States lowered a lot of people's standards. They think it's okay to vent their frustrations on anyone who looks sideways at them.

Do yourself a favor and don't stoop to their level.
I would argue it was the press that did that.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I am a Trumper and I don’t give a **** if you are purple or pink. But sure, I’m not fond of people I perceive to be modern liberals. In my neighborhood that would be the white kids with green hair.
But be honest don't you assume that every black person you came across voted for biden

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I didn't even know you were black, but I'm somewhat color blind.

Yes, racism is real and it SUCKS
But that's not the issue cuz nowadays seem like all races are acting crazy and hostile and combative.. believe it or not I'm very non confrontational in my everyday life that's why it's blowing my mind it's like people are bending over backwards to have confrontations with me and they have always said don't mess with quiet people and I'm scared for them cuz they don't know what type of tree they're barking up

·
Premium Member
8,873 Posts
I can't say for sure that's the reason all I know people sure don't mind starting fights with me nowadays
Sure, but here's the other aspect. White supremacists have been coming out of the closet for the last several years now.

I don't think anyone can say with a straight face that the news media are to blame for that.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 · (Edited)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Lol cut it out 🤔😁😁
I’ve met racists but Christine said “white supemacist”. White supremacy is the belief that being white makes you better (supreme) like thinking the color of your skin makes you incapable of figuring out how to use an ID or how to use the internet. Shit… I guess I have met white supremacists.
Look man, I think you are consuming this content you are posting and it’s shaping your thoughts. If the press reported on black on white crime out of proportion it could cause the racist attitudes as well.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
I’ve met racists but Christine said “white supemacist”. White supremacy is the belief that being white makes you better (supreme) like thinking the color of your skin makes you incapable of figuring out how to use an ID or how to use the internet. Shit… I guess I have met white supremacists.
Look man, I think you are consuming this content you are posting and it’s shaping your thoughts. If the press reported on black on white crime out of proportion it could cause the racist attitudes as well.
I don't won't a race debate..cause I'm catching hell from blacks and whites nowadays..

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
You’ve openly admitted you’re reactive and in many of your threads you end up making it about race. One thing I can tell you for sure is people can pick up on this. You claim to just be reflecting their attitudes but I think they’re reflecting yours because they see right through you. That you are, in your own explanation basically, three clicks from exploding. People see this. You’re spinning your wheels trying to justify it instead of facing your end of it. Believe it or not I’ve felt just as much pressure from the changing times. Obviously if your solution is embracing bitterness and doling out vengeance you’ll make yourself miserable. Our enemies would love to divide and conquer us all. Stop falling for it. For what it’s worth, I’m obsessed with respect too, so I do understand the temptation to take things hard.

41 - 60 of 186 Posts