Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 203 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well, then why are you asking a public forum? It kinda seems like you want everyone to say "its them" ? Theres people saying both sides... some saying you, some saying them,... Im saying both. If you know its them then you can just go with that and dont need validation.... fire explodes with gasoline vs water.

As I said...

"Im gonna say like probably 99 percent of the people of the world....you're nice.........till you're pushed to a point.... maybe your point is too low, or maybe these people pushed your point waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy far... I dont know. Seems kinda low IMO butI;m not there to see what's happening...

Its not a bad thing, its just how you are... and this is what / how I see you based on your examples and story. "
Great...thanks for your feed back... What I was really asking do other people notice how unreasonable and confrontational people are here lately... And I know I'm not the only one noticing this but what I DID expect as for people like you and others to take this opportunity to attack my character when you don't even know my character and all evidence show that my character isn't bad at all but I know how I fellow Uber drivers never cease when giving an opportunity to pounce on other Uber drivers I just chop it up to low character... I've had plenty of Life experiences that shape and molded me to have a high standard of character and behavior but some people go through life and they never learned anything and they live and die a unapologetic ashole... If someone is trying to overcharge me at the grocery store and I stay calm for 15 minutes and they still insisted on overcharging me and antagonizing me and what universe am I wrong for standing up for myself in what universe would any person stay cool, collect with a pretty smile on their face talking real polite if someone blocks you in making you late for an important appointment when they did not have to block you in and you stay calm for 5 minutes and after 10 minutes you ask him could they please back up a little and let you out and then they tell you basically go f*** yourself I what universe am I wrong... For deciding to up the antes and stop being nice and polite... You or no one else is going to demasculate me and trade my manhood for lady parts 😐

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Great...thanks for your feed back... What I was really asking do other people notice how unreasonable and confrontational people are here lately... And I know I'm not the only one noticing this but what I DID expect as for people like you and others to take this opportunity to attack my character when you don't even know my character and all evidence show that my character isn't bad at all but I know how I fellow Uber drivers never cease when giving an opportunity to pounce on other Uber drivers I just chop it up to low character... I've had plenty of Life experiences that shape and molded me to have a high standard of character and behavior but some people go through life and they never learned anything and they live and die a unapologetic ashole... If someone is trying to overcharge me at the grocery store and I stay calm for 15 minutes and they still insisted on overcharging me and antagonizing me and what universe am I wrong for standing up for myself in what universe would any person stay cool, collect with a pretty smile on their face talking real polite if someone blocks you in making you late for an important appointment when they did not have to block you in and you stay calm for 5 minutes and after 10 minutes you ask him could they please back up a little and let you out and then they tell you basically go f*** yourself I what universe am I wrong... For deciding to up the antes and stop being nice and polite... You or no one else is going to demasculate me and trade my manhood for lady parts 😐

Attack your character? Demasculate you? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm guessing you got lots of haters.... you're so defensive. Im just giving you an honest opinion . response based on your story.to your post. You can be the NICEST person on the planet but I dont know that... again going off of what you have here....you gave a sample of being a nice person,. and being a not nice F bombing person...... so I even said youre prolly nice.... i never directly said you're an *******... but i said "its partly you / its both you and them" ...again based on what you posted.....

Of course I don;t know you or your character Nor do I know these other people in your story. ... but you portrayed yourself as an ******* and them as ******** as well so Im going off of that. I gave you credit for being nice and not nice....

"Its not a bad thing, its just how you are... and this is what / how I see you based on your examples and story. "

"standing up for myself in what universe would any person stay cool, collect with a pretty smile on their face talking real polite if someone blocks you in making you late for an important appointment when they did not have to block you"

I guess I live in a different universe than you. Been in both the same situations... I dont recall the blocking one but it turned out well... the overcharging one? Showed them I had something cheaper than what I was being charged for.... they insisted I pay a considerably higher price for something I wa not purchasing........at that point I realized they werent going to back down.... rather than get over charged I politely said "sorry, I no longer want this product" turned around and left. They prolly hated me but hey, I as you will not pay $100 more for something Im not getting.

No, Im not perfect. no im not saying im better than you... in this example im just responding to your "in what universe would any person stay cool" statement.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Attack your character? Demasculate you? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm guessing you got lots of haters.... you're so defensive. Im just giving you an honest opinion . response based on your story.to your post. You can be the NICEST person on the planet but I dont know that... again going off of what you have here....you gave a sample of being a nice person,. and being a not nice F bombing person...... so I even said youre prolly nice.... i never directly said you're an ***... but i said "its partly you / its both you and them" ...again based on what you posted.....

Of course I don;t know you or your character Nor do I know these other people in your story. ... but you portrayed yourself as an *** and them as **** as well so Im going off of that. I gave you credit for being nice and not nice....

"Its not a bad thing, its just how you are... and this is what / how I see you based on your examples and story. "

"standing up for myself in what universe would any person stay cool, collect with a pretty smile on their face talking real polite if someone blocks you in making you late for an important appointment when they did not have to block you"

I guess I live in a different universe than you. Been in both the same situations... I dont recall the blocking one but it turned out well... the overcharging one? Showed them I had something cheaper than what I was being charged for.... they insisted I pay a considerably higher price for something I wa not purchasing........at that point I realized they werent going to back down.... rather than get over charged I politely said "sorry, I no longer want this product" turned around and left. They prolly hated me but hey, I as you will not pay $100 more for something Im not getting.

No, Im not perfect. no im not saying im better than you... in this example im just responding to your "in what universe would any person stay cool" statement.
Ok..thx... I'm still going to roll with my opinion that I treat everybody nice and with respect and I give them three chances to disrespect me before all hell breaks loose... That is something I need to work on cuz I see myself ending up physically assaulting someone one of these days because once I see red I am a raging Bull... I was raised by asholes surrounded by asholes... And I have grown to have a very low tolerance for asholes... Right now my parents who I've spent most of my adult life driving across state to visit them routinely clean up their house buy them food help pay their bills and everything else they have blatantly not appreciated none of it and only expect more and more from me..one day I started reflecting on how my father used to beat me darn near lifeless was abusive to my mother and still got very very ashole ways... And my mother got her ways also now they sitting around trying to figure out why I haven't been home in a few months ..one day I woke up and decided no more catering to the asholes..we live in a world where asholes get what they want and the nice guys get the scraps... Seem like everywhere I look some nice person is getting used and abused by a ashole... I'm going to continue to give them hell... But I get what you saying though thanks for the advice✌

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
I’m enjoying the mental gymnastics too. You don’t sound confrontational at all and clearly steer way clear of any problem. It’s so unfortunate how the problems keep finding you!

But if you haven’t been keeping track the astrology sucks, there’s a little something of a recession on which has nothing to do with our tyrannical government overhyping a meme flu blockading the flow of the economy at every possible turn, and we are more divided than ever. So if you need a scapegoat…

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
So I know I have a reputation on this site with a few of the members but I really see them as the type that don't want to see reality for what it is and anybody that challenges their false sense of reality is the problem and not them. .. so with that said I want to know is it the heat is it just the overall morale of the country or am I really losing it but do it seem like people are more confrontational and really bending over backwards to cause conflict where other people nowadays...
I posted an example about a week ago of how about three or four workers at the grocery store decided they was going to charge me for a meat lover Pizza when I blatantly had a cheese pizza and they wouldn't come off it until I lost my cool and almost caught a charge.. 20 minutes of them antagonizing me and it wasn't until I reacted that I was deemed the bad guy and the aggressor...
Well fast forward to today I wake up wanting to have the most positive productive day that I could.. I'll pick up a passenger from the airport take them to downtown and I end up getting a trip from downtown back to the airport had a decent conversation with a decent young lady I drop her off just in time to see a pickup truck double parked beside me blocking me in when they could have easily just gave me a few feet and let me out and keep in mind I have an important doctor appointment that I'm cutting it close for and I was planning on leaving the airport and driving a 2 hours to the doctor appointment with maybe 15 minutes to spare.. but now I'm blocked in unnecessarily
so I sit there for a few minutes trying to be patient ..the guy slowly unloading his wife and sons luggage hugging them he's talking to them now 10 minutes has went by and he's looking at me blocked in and I'm trying to maneuver to see if maybe I can squeeze out of there but it was no way I could do it and they're all just looking at the situation and I'm trying to stay cool then I finally roll down my window and say "sir can you please back up just a little to let me out cuz you have me blocked in" he proceeds to tell me that wasn't his problem and I will have to figure it out on my own and once again before I know it I was in psycho mode dropping all kinds of f bombs.. and he started dropping f bombs and pointing his fingers and we're just having a very disorderly interaction here at the airport terminal... And I can tell by his bumper stickers he was a ultra conservative who more than likely was packing a big pistol which maybe fueled his insistence on starting trouble with me...
But I'm starting to wonder is it me or is it them.. cuz I consider myself a nice guy but as everybody know people that go out of their way to avoid trouble are the last ones you want to start trouble with cuz when they get mad they are really mad and I'm that type...ok rant over😤✌... By the way at that time my thermostat was reading 109.. not smart to antagonize people when it's 109° View attachment 670609
To answer what I think your overall question is:
Society is unraveling. How people behave and react to that will underline who they are.

Confrontational. Introverts. Psychopaths. Idiots. You name it, we get to see it all unfold on YouTube, Facebook, etc, etc.

Not to be a downer or anything. Lol. Unfortunately, it’s proving to be true more and more every day.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
You need to be closer to God if you're open to it. Your out of control.
So I'm out of control but thousands and thousands of people that meet me in person write notes to Uber saying im one of the best people they ever met... What part of treat me with respect and I will treat you with respect do people like you and the ones that try to overcharge me and the ones that block me in and tell me go screw myself don't understand.. but like I said I'm not really surprised because people like you and them definitely outweigh the good people

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
You need to be closer to God if you're open to it. Your out of control.
I guess you figured I should be like Martin Luther King treat me with disrespect and I will hug you and pray for you and I bet you go through life letting people disrespect you and you just smile and it don't bother you at all because you're just like God and Jesus... But nobody's going to demasculate me nobody's going to make me a sissy.. and I apologize for asking y'all opinion i already know how it goes on Uber people... the Uber driver is always wrong.. you can say someone spit in my face and other Uber drivers will say you shouldn't have your face in the way of their spit.. it reminds me of when I told the story of the the drunk guy who opened my door in the middle of the night and try to get in my car after I pulled over to take a nap and everybody told me I was wrong and I should have let him get in the car you sleep off his drunkenness and that I should be arrested and that he was totally in the right and I was totally in the wrong but being upset that he entered... You guys are literally telling me that I was wrong for being upset that someone blocked me in for 15 minutes and told me to go screw myself I was wrong for being upset that group of store workers overcharged me and after I proved to them they was overcharging me they still kept trying to overcharge me.. I'm going to politely tell you to go screw yourself you're out of control

·
Premium Member
2,066 Posts
So I'm out of control but thousands and thousands of people that meet me in person write notes to Uber saying im one of the best people they ever met... What part of treat me with respect and I will treat you with respect do people like you and the ones that try to overcharge me and the ones that block me in and tell me go screw myself don't understand.. but like I said I'm not really surprised because people like you and them definitely outweigh the good people
I think you're a wonderful rideshare driver, but honestly you may run into an armed person with a short fuse one day. You're done. Work on your delivery, it's a better victory when won with words than anger. I'm on your side and wish to see you succeed.

I'm armed

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I think you're a wonderful rideshare driver, but honestly you may run into an armed person with a short fuse one day. You're done. Work on your delivery, it's a better victory when won with words than anger. I'm on your side and wish to see you succeed.

I'm armed
I'm armed too.. I know exactly what you mean I'm going to accept that it's all it take is for me to go there with some knucklehead with nothing to lose.. no entertain thugs I treat them like kids they can't get a reaction out of me so if it happened it would be something middle-aged conservative dude...

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'm armed too.. I know exactly what you mean I'm going to accept that it's all it take is for me to go there with some knucklehead with nothing to lose.. no entertain thugs I treat them like kids they can't get a reaction out of me so if it happened it would be something middle-aged conservative dude...
Are you in antifa by chance?

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Are you in antifa by chance?
😐... I'm a conservative myself.. I think a lot of these people that be coming up to me starting trouble feel like they're getting revenge for Trump or something but I can't even make it a race thing any black man will tell you other black people especially black women love starting trouble with us just as much as white people do

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
People just love getting reactions out of black people for some reason it's one of America's favorite pastime

21 - 40 of 203 Posts