Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
241 - 248 of 248 Posts

· Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·
So, pork prohibited cuz no pigs thrived in the desert.

Easy to prohibit unclean animals when none are available.

Similar to the Catholic prohibition regarding eating meat on Friday.

A religious decree cuz of a shortage of protein.

So, you judging others based on protein decrees.

Yu funy.
Wild boar is all over the Middle East and the desert.. so please try again... On second thought please don't 🤔

· Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #244 ·

Yu funy.
I am a vegetarian to me all meat is dirty... It's a shame we kill so many animals when we can survive without eating animals

· Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #245 ·

Yu funy.
And pigs are so closely related to human... they're just about the only animal that we can use their organs... It was way before the Bible and the Quran that people realize eating pigs was a bad idea... You can definitely see the difference between a pig eater and a non pig eater or when you go to the doctor about 60 years old with only one of your arteries working properly first thing the doctor say is stop eating pork ...but yet most people heads are so far up their ass that they wait to get to that point before they start to consider taking care of themselves

· Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·

Yu funy.
I don't judge anybody I let everybody do what they do I just don't take the advice of pig eaters and I don't let no one tell me how to be a Uber driver if their score is lower than mines... That's like a millionaire letting someone at work at Burger King give them financial advice... And I don't let no one tell me how to go through life when they walk around and flip flops and pajamas chain smoking cigarettes and eating heart clogging food

· Read Only
55 Posts
To answer what I think your overall question is:
Society is unraveling. How people behave and react to that will underline who they are.

Confrontational. Introverts. Psychopaths. Idiots. You name it, we get to see it all unfold on YouTube, Facebook, etc, etc.

Not to be a downer or anything. Lol. Unfortunately, it’s proving to be true more and more every day.
Some people are dealing with it with those "Student driver, please be patient" stickers. These are amusing and sad that people have to resort to these -- in many cases these drivers are not students, but want to keep the impatient aholes? away from them.

241 - 248 of 248 Posts