Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
221 - 240 of 248 Posts

· Premium Member
3,172 Posts
Thx for the advice my friend✌
You're quite welcome. I mistook the emojis to think that you were angry with my response.

Keep in mind that my opinions are based on my experiences growing up as a white guy in America. I never had any real pressure to "prove" myself. For the most part I was allowed to be a wimp with no repercussions. I suppose it could be very difficult for a Black man, because there might be different expectations out of him. I don't know; I'm just guessing.

· Premium Member
3,172 Posts
Two final thoughts:

1) Let's say that someone did laugh at you and actually called you a wimp or something similar because you didn't react aggressively when they slighted you. If they were a stranger, then keep in mind that in a very short time you will probably never see them again, so I am pretty sure that nobody will ever be able to remind you of your lack of "action". It will soon be forgotten.

2) Do you love your family? If so, then wouldn't it be rather selfish and counterproductive on your part to escalate a situation so as you got seriously injured and/or incarcerated and therefore could no longer be there for your loved ones, just because you wanted to "save face"?

Ok. I'll shut up now.

P.s. I certainly don't approve of how some of these people treat you in this thread. What is wrong with them? I know that you and I have had civil arguments in the politics section, and I can vouch for you that you are a good and reasonable person.

· Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
Two final thoughts:

1) Let's say that someone did laugh at you and actually called you a wimp or something similar because you didn't react aggressively when they slighted you. If they were a stranger, then keep in mind that in a very short time you will probably never see them again, so I am pretty sure that nobody will ever be able to remind you of your lack of "action". It will soon be forgotten.

2) Do you love your family? If so, then wouldn't it be rather selfish and counterproductive on your part to escalate a situation so as you got seriously injured and/or incarcerated and therefore could no longer be there for your loved ones, just because you wanted to "save face"?

Ok. I'll shut up now.

P.s. I certainly don't approve of how some of these people treat you in this thread. What is wrong with them? I know that you and I have had civil arguments in the politics section, and I can vouch for you that you are a good and reasonable person.
Lol 😐

· Premium Member
4,214 Posts
People just love getting reactions out of black people for some reason it's one of America's favorite pastime

You just missed keeping the “race card” off the first two pages LOL. If it weren’t for all you making declarations, i wouldn’t know what race and culture you embrace.

T be fair, you asked a simple question. The answer is; “Yes. It is you”

Love you man.

· Premium Member
4,214 Posts
According to sidewazzz... If you getting ganged up on you should get yourself worth from those people that's ganging up on you I personally think that's a horrible lesson to teach anyone
Don’t automatically assume “Yes. It’s you” is a negative declaration about you or your character.
Some folks, (me), are willing to take a risk and give you an honest answer. Doesn’t mean they (me) are correct. Just telling you that folks that truly care to be a friend will be gently honest, but direct when you ask a direct question.

Look past your initial human reaction to the reply and read the constructive posts that are there.
Best of luck and be well

· Premium Member
4,214 Posts
And I was in a 3-year Relationship and nearly married one of my passengers... I must accept from you GUYS that I'm horrible 😥🤣🤣🤣
Sir. You realize bi-polar folks are simply wonderful 50% of the time. Stop quoting other people’s assessment of you.

It is more important to know what YOUR assessment of YOU is. For you personally of course. No need to share.

· Premium Member
4,214 Posts
The score is still 25000 to 7... And that sidewazz fool saying what people say on the internet holdsmore weight than what people that actually met you in person has to say... I sure hope no woman is crazy enough to give him kids
Based on a decade of Uber and Lyft driver data, pax only rate at a 40% clip.

At 25k 5*’s, you have driven more than 65,000 trips. That is amazing my man. Good job.

· Banned
2,692 Posts
So you got to get three more points after that decimal before I can even consider taking any of your advice ... But at least you now got a goal to work towards😁 View attachment 672605
OMG.

I provide a thank you note and three slices of bacon to each and every customer.

My rating is currently at 6.66.

Not sure how my rating got that high.

Perhaps, because, everyone loves bacon.

221 - 240 of 248 Posts