Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
201 - 220 of 248 Posts

· Premium Member
808 Posts
what I see here is your locked in a childish cycle and a toxic cycle of you already made me the enemy and you are on autopilot.. you must disagree with everything I say so every step I take every thought I think you feel it's your duty to tell me I'm wrong... 🤣.. it's kind of funny it's kind of sad and it's a whole lot of annoying... Just let it go bro I understand I'm wrong about every single thought I think how I made it to 40 years old with good credit money in the bank and never been to prison I don't know because all I've ever done was be wrong... according to you guys 🤔

MMm im just asking a question but ok bud! Looks like you;re jumping to conclusions / random things again..... nobody cares / asked aout your "credit money in the bank" (did you mean credit score?) and prison record. I don't think anybody asked? I know I didn't.

Im asking cause I see you as attacking MJ's s uber rating just because you don't have a 5 star rating like his....which is pretty childish and your auto pilot "i must come out on top" frame of mind... remember, I was neutral but then you went all nutz lol :ROFLMAO:

· Premium Member
808 Posts
I didn't say anyone with 5 star was creepy...I'm saying if you a Uber driver with a 4.70 pax don't like you...if you got a 4.8 they think you so so...if you have 4.9+ they must really like you...every one knows Uber rating is a more accurate reflection.... As people has Pointed out.. Lyft mostly deal with pax in the so-called hood...it's just a uncomfortable truth that hood people will probably rate you lower... So Lyft basically erase most bad ratings ..if not they wouldnt have any drivers...Uber don't do this...with Uber you stuck with the rating your last 500 pax have giving you
"Uber rating is a more accurate measurement of how much of a creepy person do your passengers think You are... I have been told by numerous passengers they haven't seen a rating higher than mines EVER on Uber "

So that means his 5 star rating is good isn;t it?

· Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
MMm im just asking a question but ok bud! Looks like you;re jumping to conclusions / random things again..... nobody cares / asked aout your "credit money in the bank" (did you mean credit score?) and prison record. I don't think anybody asked? I know I didn't.

Im asking cause I see you as attacking MJ's s uber rating just because you don't have a 5 star rating like his....which is pretty childish and your auto pilot "i must come out on top" frame of mind... remember, I was neutral but then you went all nutz lol :ROFLMAO:
He didn't show his Uber rating he showed his Lyft rating.... My point is a perfect five lyft rating is a dime a dozen I have a perfect five lyft rating nearly everybody have a perfect five with Lyft... That Uber rating is a true rating they don't give everybody a perfect five just to retain drivers lyft does.. and still I have a near perfect five on Uber also and everyone who's telling me I'm wrong about everything in life and I need to start doing life their way I'm 100% certain they have a lower Uber rating than me... And while we at it I'm 100% sure they have a lower credit score than me also. it's like ants telling a giraffe to come down to their level

· Registered
51 Posts
Smh...for one I had to have a very serious surgery...in two days it's was my pre surgery appointment

Second I had to pay nearly 10k out of pocket for the surgery....and knowing all the days I would miss from appointments to the actual surgery to recovery and follow up appointments of course I'm gonna get all I can get lead up to the surgery

I live in a upscale rich city....so I saved 10 k by going to a smaller less rich city to have the surgery ...and the most doctors were afraid to do the procedure because it was close to.my heart...this doctor was the only one willing to do it..

I left plenty of time to get to the appointment...but I wanted to run a few errands before leaving town...which by my calculations I had time to run my errands and then drive out of town with 15 to 30 minutes to spare.... And then come you guys hero blocking me in and I stayed cool because I figured it's going to be a quick drop off but then he unloaded his family luggage stood out there at the tail of his truck talking to his family hugging his family talking more..hugging more...looking in my eyes like "that's right screw you" and I still stayed calm....it wasnt until I see hes walking with them inside the air port...that i politely say "can you let me out you have me blocked in"...that when he tell me "not my problem you got to figure it out" that things rightfully went left...for those who say security would have let him park that long at rdu you can park at the terminal for up to 30 mins...some people stay there for hours ... especially cabs...he had every intention to sit there as long as possible

Look I know it don't take much culture common sense wisdom or anything in between to be a rideshare driver..so I know asking questions here I'm bound to get a wide range of weird responses...and very few logical responses...so your answer is it all my fault for existing...if I never existed he couldnt have blocked me in huh ..🤣🤣🤣 ok thx for the "advice"👍
1) The guy in the truck isn’t my “hero”. In fact, he sounds like a complete, entitled DICK.
2) Stop whining…I never said anything about it being “…all [your] fault for existing.” My “advice” was simply to manage your time better. Geeezzzz. 🙄

· Premium Member
808 Posts
He didn't show his Uber rating he showed his Lyft rating.... My point is a perfect five lyft rating is a dime a dozen I have a perfect five lyft rating nearly everybody have a perfect five with Lyft... That Uber rating is a true rating they don't give everybody a perfect five just to retain drivers lyft does.. and still I have a near perfect five on Uber also and everyone who's telling me I'm wrong about everything in life and I need to start doing life their way I'm 100% certain they have a lower Uber rating than me... And while we at it I'm 100% sure they have a lower credit score than me also. it's like ants telling a giraffe to come down to their level

there you go.. see, I was just askin a Q.

· Premium Member
3,172 Posts
If your definition of a man is someone that allows himself to get enraged at irrelevant provocations, then it's time to change your definition of a man. If someone pulls a fast one on you, or slights you, or bullies you, or gets an unfair advantage over you, how in the world does their actions have anything to do with your manhood? Are you so insecure that you have to constantly prove yourself? Let it go. It's not that important. Save your energy for when it's really needed, like if your wife or child was attacked. Then respond with full force. That's when a real man shows his abilities to counter aggression.

One other point to consider is that it's not that difficult to get a stroke or a heart attack by letting people get to you. For your own health and well being I would suggest to let things go.

· Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
If your definition of a man is someone that allows himself to get enraged at irrelevant provocations, then it's time to change your definition of a man. If someone pulls a fast one on you, or slights you, or bullies you, or gets an unfair advantage over you, how in the world does their actions have anything to do with your manhood? Are you so insecure that you have to constantly prove yourself? Let it go. It's not that important. Save your energy for when it's really needed, like if your wife or child was attacked. Then respond with full force. That's when a real man shows his abilities to counter aggression.
🤔🥱🤫😴

201 - 220 of 248 Posts