Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
Well you are asking for an opinion / response.... so.....Im gonna say Its you.... and them.

In both situations.... you argued and got into confrontations with them, dropping F bombs etc... there are other ways around some of these situations. It COULD also be how you talk / sound... maybe your "I said it nicely" sounds to people like "hey punk,...more your crap box outta my way"

Most nice guys are...... to say it nicely.. .meek.. mister "oh ok ok col cool youre right....(yeah you're screwing me over and you're wrong but I'll be the darn diddliest ned Flanders I can be....borrowing my stuff?? and never returning it?? oh ok cool.....) ...Im guessing you just like to either be argumentive or have the last word? "...have a reputation on this site with a few of the member " kinda proves that to me.

Your response to Ted Fink: "You got it boss so if you block someone in then take your sweet time moving and then when they politely ask you to move you tell them that ain't your problem you in no way is causing the problem.... Of course that's how you feel and at that point in my mind that's a declaration of war and f-bombs are coming no More Mr Nice Guy that's how I'm wired up that's how I'm going to stay wired up I have zero tolerance for the asholes of the world"

That reply kinda tells me you're being argumentive there and what not.... you're asking for peoples opinions / advice, hes giving it to you, and you are arguing / getting defensive for your actions that he's responding to.

Im gonna say like probably 99 percent of the people of the world....you're nice.........till you're pushed to a point.... maybe your point is too low, or maybe these people pushed your point waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy far... I dont know. Seems kinda low IMO butI;m not there to see what's happening...

Its not a bad thing, its just how you are... and this is what / how I see you based on your examples and story.

Premium Member
But yeah I need instructions on how to be a better person... When really I need instructions on how to deal with evil people and uncultured people who love gaslighting good people View attachment 670638
View attachment 670639
View attachment 670637

Well, then why are you asking a public forum? It kinda seems like you want everyone to say "its them" ? Theres people saying both sides... some saying you, some saying them,... Im saying both. If you know its them then you can just go with that and dont need validation.... fire explodes with gasoline vs water.

As I said...

"Im gonna say like probably 99 percent of the people of the world....you're nice.........till you're pushed to a point.... maybe your point is too low, or maybe these people pushed your point waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy far... I dont know. Seems kinda low IMO butI;m not there to see what's happening...

Its not a bad thing, its just how you are... and this is what / how I see you based on your examples and story. "

Premium Member
Great...thanks for your feed back... What I was really asking do other people notice how unreasonable and confrontational people are here lately... And I know I'm not the only one noticing this but what I DID expect as for people like you and others to take this opportunity to attack my character when you don't even know my character and all evidence show that my character isn't bad at all but I know how I fellow Uber drivers never cease when giving an opportunity to pounce on other Uber drivers I just chop it up to low character... I've had plenty of Life experiences that shape and molded me to have a high standard of character and behavior but some people go through life and they never learned anything and they live and die a unapologetic ashole... If someone is trying to overcharge me at the grocery store and I stay calm for 15 minutes and they still insisted on overcharging me and antagonizing me and what universe am I wrong for standing up for myself in what universe would any person stay cool, collect with a pretty smile on their face talking real polite if someone blocks you in making you late for an important appointment when they did not have to block you in and you stay calm for 5 minutes and after 10 minutes you ask him could they please back up a little and let you out and then they tell you basically go f*** yourself I what universe am I wrong... For deciding to up the antes and stop being nice and polite... You or no one else is going to demasculate me and trade my manhood for lady parts 馃槓

Attack your character? Demasculate you? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm guessing you got lots of haters.... you're so defensive. Im just giving you an honest opinion . response based on your story.to your post. You can be the NICEST person on the planet but I dont know that... again going off of what you have here....you gave a sample of being a nice person,. and being a not nice F bombing person...... so I even said youre prolly nice.... i never directly said you're an *******... but i said "its partly you / its both you and them" ...again based on what you posted.....

Of course I don;t know you or your character Nor do I know these other people in your story. ... but you portrayed yourself as an ******* and them as ******** as well so Im going off of that. I gave you credit for being nice and not nice....

"Its not a bad thing, its just how you are... and this is what / how I see you based on your examples and story. "

"standing up for myself in what universe would any person stay cool, collect with a pretty smile on their face talking real polite if someone blocks you in making you late for an important appointment when they did not have to block you"

I guess I live in a different universe than you. Been in both the same situations... I dont recall the blocking one but it turned out well... the overcharging one? Showed them I had something cheaper than what I was being charged for.... they insisted I pay a considerably higher price for something I wa not purchasing........at that point I realized they werent going to back down.... rather than get over charged I politely said "sorry, I no longer want this product" turned around and left. They prolly hated me but hey, I as you will not pay $100 more for something Im not getting.

No, Im not perfect. no im not saying im better than you... in this example im just responding to your "in what universe would any person stay cool" statement.

Premium Member
Of course not but all of you guys had a straight face telling me it was my fault for getting blocked in and it was my fault for getting overcharged for pizza and then he said because so many of y'all said I was a terrible person I should except that I'm a terrible person despite what the 25,000 people who met me in person and said I was a good person said... Just a bunch of incoherent silly s***馃ぃ

I forgot I responded to that... go read my last response to the original question again.

Premium Member
I'm betting that your meek and mild mannered and no matter what nothing pushes your buttons... Never had a confrontation or argument or anything of the such and you have walked a perfect walk through this life... And your name is definitely in the Lamb's book of Life.... Good job.. somebody give this man a cookie 馃憤馃憦馃檶馃槆馃崻

This describes me more less...I find this statement a bit offensive.

Premium Member
鈽濔煒佲槤...this guy...so now I offended him for calling SOMEONE ELSE a good peaceful person....smh..go get you testosterone levels check sumidaj cause you sound like you are pmsing.....ITS ME馃槇!!!!

Who said Im a guy? Are you in attack mode for everyone?

You're disproving your point that you're claiming to be a nice guy....

Premium Member
I sense you are a guy that dresses as a woman... I guess you are transitioning... But if you are a actual woman have you been saying this whole time that I should handle things like you do that I should handle things like a woman... Well I would never trade my man parts for lady parts and I will always handle things like a man.... I'm nice to the nice people but I'm not nice to the bad people... And annoying people... That's the category I put you in I don't see you as a bad person whatever sex You are.. but you annoying as hell and you have joined team anti me... so I'm on your ass 馃榿馃榿馃榿

Well. thanks for the push!

#teamanti5487

Premium Member
I鈥檓 not sure why you keeping bringing up 25k people think you鈥檙e amazing. You鈥檙e good at being a driver and having quick interactions with people that last about 10 mins. But at the end of the day鈥 I don鈥檛 recall a single person ever vouching for you in these threads. Not that it鈥檚 needed but come on man if there was ever a time reflect and say 鈥渕aybe it is me鈥濃ts now.

People simply provided feedback to your question and all you have done is fought them on it. At times you gone full attack mode鈥 it鈥檚 really not a good look.
This is true.

There is a huge difference between work / kiss customer butt attitude and non work attitude... so of course the 25K are based on kiss butt customer service

Premium Member
I treat everyone the same whether they male female black white passenger customer or not... Maybe You get out here and kiss ass and put on a fake persona that don't mean I do... Some People are actually genuine no matter what position they're in.. you ass kissers Be at 4.7s and 4.8s us genuine people be at perfect fives and 4.9s... we are not the same

#no

Premium Member
Let me get this straight you had a passenger in your car who's screaming at you saying he hopes you freaking die, why didn't you report it as you felt in danger cancel the trip and put them out of your car it actually sounds like there's a lot going on with you maybe you need to seek some counseling, I don't know what those numbers actually were supposed to to be that you posted, but I am 7 and 1/2 years with uber, 25 years total transportion Driving Experience and yes I've had a few confrontations a few situations in my car, but I took care of it in a professional matter, I didn't drop f-bombs, and I didn't let those few incidents affect how I treat other people in the future and I didn't take it to mean that something was wrong with Society they were just isolated incidences I didn't assume the things were happening because I am a black american, and I have been called the n-word on several occasions, but I didn't assume they represented Society that's why I said you need to get counseling.

this is the perfect attitude / frame of mind for this kind of work. Id be happy to get you as a driver anyday.

Premium Member
Yes I admit it sometimes when driving the public I put on a fake person, that in my opinion is what you do when you deal with the public, do you think you could work at Target Walgreens Walmart Ralphs and in the checkout have these confrontational conference conversations with people no you can't but you think it's okay to do it in your car dealing with Uber's customers and clients, yeah that's right they're Uber's customers they're not yours, yes I know we're not employees we're independent contractors joke, they are Uber's customers and clients, so yes you put on a fake personality and you smile and you say yes sir and no ma'am yeah I'm saying that, you don't like it tough titty.
But if someone actually disrespects you or makes any type of threat about your life, trip is over and the report is sent to Uber.

Totally agree with this...I had a convo with another uber about this..I took one to get my car when I had it fixed...... if the person is a good person then there's no reason to throw a fake persona on.. but if they are a butt, yes, we are all in customer service so we must throw on the fake persona at times.

Premium Member
So what is your rating because after 7 years my is a perfect five...

5? but your pictures show a 4.9? I mean thats pretty good still.

never checked often with RS but it was generally 5. I don;t recall it being ever a problem.

I only do delivery now but Im at 99% after about 5K plus deliveries. Generally maintain a 99 - 100 score percentage except when I first started and got 2 deliveries mixed up so they both didn't like that. There's the occasional downvote.. but with how the app is its easy to accidentally put a vote down.. they still tipped so my assuimption was they accidentally hit down.. i did that myself for drivers. I tipped.... but accidentally hit the thumbs down...that musta confused them

It doesn;t bother me but I like to check to make sure I keep my score up so I know im doing a good job. With 5K deliveries I believe I got only 3 down votes including the first 2.

Premium Member
Me my belligerent confrontational attitude and personality that I need to do a total overhaul on and my passenger the other night... Who who insisted on sitting in the front seat in the wee hours of the morning and taking an hour ride into the backwoods... Putting her hands all over me the entire time to the point where I decided it would be best if I recorded the trip just in case... But this is one of the 25,000 people who have met me personally versus the seven or eight people on this website telling me to overhaul my entire life and personality because I'm a horrible person

that's nice

Premium Member
So, pax or deliveries?

Which is more profitable in your experience?

I believe deliveries all over are dropping due to recent summer slow down... but this is the lowest ive seen it drop in about 3 years...

But the same is true for rideshare. I think in general Uber has just been cutting the fat more for themselves as at least in my area, the deliveries are the same amount but the pay is literally 1/4 of what it used to be.

Premium Member
View attachment 672036
I have been driving Pax鈥檚 since April of this year and before that I was only deliveries 馃殮 and have 3k on Uber, 1.5k on Dash, 1k on Grubhub and 500 on Favor in 2.5 years, so let me be clear Shot Caller all of us have experience at doing this and before I did this I drove patients for Home Health, so I have experience in driving.

Now take your attitude and learn to calm it because you ain鈥檛 special and just a wannabe!

Thats some great ratings!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts